Who rode with me OC to SD 5fwy

eynlai

Registered
On the way down to my GF in SD. I stopped for gas in OC off the 5 fwy. When I got back on, when you on a red Busa, with a 4 into 1 exhaust passed and we rode for the remainder of the trip (about 50 miles) together until I had to split off to the right to continue on the 5fwy, and you went straight to the 805fwy.

Thanks for the company. Yeah we were tempting a speeding ticket each doing a average of 100 to 110 mph and mildly splitting lanes at it. Hope you got to where you were going safely.

I know exactly where that's at but I didn't ride that way. Besides, I have the black/gray 05. Let's hit it up sometime eynlai. I hear charlesbusa and busahaya are in your woods too. I'll pm you my ph #.

i was riding OC today. i met a brand new 05 busa with dealer tags on it at the stoplight on EL TORO.

he was looking at my super modded bike and drooling, and I was looking at his brand new stocker and drooling.

he was looking at my super modded bike and drooling, and I was looking at his brand new stocker and drooling.
jump9.gif

I know exactly where that's at but I didn't ride that way. Besides, I have the black/gray 05. Let's hit it up sometime eynlai. I hear charlesbusa and busahaya are in your woods too. I'll pm you my ph #.
I'm down for a ride, let's round them Busa's up again for a future ride...

On the way down to my GF in SD.  I stopped for gas in OC off the 5 fwy.  When I got back on, when you on a red Busa, with a 4 into 1 exhaust passed and we rode for the remainder  of the trip (about 50 miles) together until I had to split off to the right to continue on the 5fwy, and you went straight to the 805fwy.

Thanks for the company.  Yeah we were tempting a speeding ticket each doing a average of 100 to 110 mph and mildly splitting lanes at it.  Hope you got to where you were going safely.
This reminds me of the stuff you see in the personal's in Paper!

I saw you. Standing at the bus stop. We locked eyes and smiled. You with the Auburn hair. Me with the receding hair line and lazy eye. It was fate but I was to afriad to say Hello.
Please, please respond to my cry of unrequited love! We could have a life together... You, me and my mother who I live with (Just until the ankle bracelet comes off).
Please respond 358214 Just kidding!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

<- was on the 5 fwy ..yesterday ..for about 4 miles .. ( grey n black ) ... hey Nelson !!!!! when we riden agian ??

I was riding my red/black about that time. Lets see , I think I know of the road you are talking about, no, I didn't get any farther west than Topeka Kansas , wasn't me!

Back