Who Rode Today?

Wow! is that Morris RHD ?
If so, it's worth a fortune in the UK !
Is that your white Gen 2 Busa there Mike?
[/QUOTE
Hi Kiwi Rider. Yes it is RHD. It has only 253 miles on it. It still has the plastic on the seats from new. I do not know what it is worth. The Jag XK120 is worth $120,000.00 to $150,000.00 The Speedster $350,000.00 to $400,000.00 It is a 1957. The Jag set a LSR record in 1952.

Made it out for a 40+ mile ride to the Yamaha dealer. I ran into a guy that just moved here from FL. He has a 12 Busa with a Batman/Joker paint scheme. It was pretty cool. I told him about the org and to join. I also sat on the new 20. Pictures below. Tonight snow comes in.
IMG_3363.JPG
today4.JPG
today5.JPG
IMG_3359.JPG
IMG_3357.JPG
IMG_3358.JPG

Last edited:
Snowing out as I type and cold as heck out there...

They've already salted the road so the bike is put into hibernation.
Already got over an inch here and they've been salting so unless it warms up and we get some rain to wash the salt off the roads (which in Michigan is completely possible) mine is now parked and will be making her way onto the stands for awhile :(

I rode today with my riding buddy, great weather here, but a little wind up in the mountains which is where we went today.
We covered 200km return from my town, on the edge of the Canterbury plains up to the headwaters of the mighty Rakaia River in the middle of the Southern Alps of NZ.
Fantastic ride, traffic was light with the mountain conditions challenging, but decent speeds were achieved and maintained in certain faster sections.
Meanwhile, at the foot of the mountains and on the plains the cat and mouse game with the local Road Policing (Revenue gathering by Govt forces) was on!
We managed to get lucky and the radar detectors did their job well thank goodness.
Two separate radar contacts on the journey . . out foxed them with a little help from the Powers of the Universe!

Heres a few pics at a few park up spots . . . .

At the Bealey Hotel car park.

At Lake Pearson, some lucky guy's holiday home right on the lake . .

Back home in my driveway.
Mission complete.

Last edited:
Hey, once again I won best picture on the Motorcycle Touring Forum for October with this one. :D I think they liked the trees.View attachment 1607601
Hey! Who was the idiot that planted those two trees RIGHT on that bend in the road??
Better have them removed. . . Someone might get killed in a wreck with them right there . . Can not believe how stoopid people ca be planting in silly places like that!

Left the house around 9am, which is 3 hours too late for me, but had things to take care of, before I hit the rode. It’s 55’f today and cloudy. Got hit with some very light rain and went to Ihop for a late breakfast. Rode about 100 miles so far and now arrived at my friends house to help him rebuild a lift that he bought for his shop.

550149EA-4077-41D2-A3B5-1FBA2A4B3403.jpeg

Left the house around 9am, which is 3 hours too late for me, but had things to take care of, before I hit the rode. It’s 55’f today and cloudy. Got hit with some very light rain and went to Ihop for a late breakfast. Rode about 100 miles so far and now arrived at my friends house to help him rebuild a lift that he bought for his shop.

View attachment 1607827
I know those top boxes are useful but I just can't get over how they look on a bike such as a Hayabusa, you have such a beautiful bike to have that on there....

I'm going to buy a yellow snow blower I think because for the next few months that's the only thing I'll be riding... (or walking behind).

Reactions: c10
Back