Who Rode Today?

The ride....

IMG_2831 (2).jpg

IMG_2832 (2).jpg

Last edited:
That's just really wrong. I have been in light sandy parking lots and know the Bike is just not designed for that kind of riding. This guy obviously has too much time and money on hand to appreciate a sport bike. LAME!

I went for a blast today, it's the start of spring time here, and the lake flies were frolicking in great swarms . . . .
until a couple of 100mph missiles went through their little pow-wow lmao!

Going past the park today, had to stop and check this guy out . .

I went for a blast today, it's the start of spring time here, and the lake flies were frolicking in great swarms . . . .
until a couple of 100mph missiles went through their little pow-wow lmao!
View attachment 1604279

View attachment 1604280

Going past the park today, had to stop and check this guy out . .
View attachment 1604281
I took the concours out yeasterday fue to the bugs. Figured it would be easier to clean the giant windscreen on it, rather than my helmet and jacket.

I was out to day with my riding buddy and up behind us came one of those loud HD bikes I passed the other day...he blew by us giving me the finger on the way by....

I explained what happened to my riding buddy when we stopped and he told me I should have gone ahead and blew the guy's doors off.....

I thought it was kind of ironic that this particular HD rider found me again in the middle of nowhere...

Rode yesterday. Still no jacket but hands hurt more and more all the sooner. Have been kicking around the idea of giving up riding if I can’t stop the pain. I can ride about 10 min before i have to shake it to get it to stop.

Rode yesterday. Still no jacket but hands hurt more and more all the sooner. Have been kicking around the idea of giving up riding if I can’t stop the pain. I can ride about 10 min before i have to shake it to get it to stop.

I was in the same boat...having to take shorter rides because of arthritic pain in my hands...so far so good.

If I take shorter rides and be careful as to what I use my hands for before riding. If I shovel, rake, drive the lawn tractor, ride my bicycle, use the weed whacker or anything like that, it reduces my ability to ride the bike.

Have we talked about this before? I had wrist probs years ago and finally on tour just south of Canada in Idaho my right hand gave out. Couldn’t hold a steady throttle but I had nearly 2,000 miles to get home. I had carpal tunnel surgery on both wrists and have had no probs since. It’s really a simple procedure. I watched him do the right hand but wasn’t that interested in watching him do it to my left.:laugh: After a couple weeks of healing I had the same strength but no more loss of feeling, no numbness and no weakness or pain. Have a nerve conduction test done to see if that might be your problem. Good luck!

Took another 200 miler today. The pics don’t do what I saw justice. From the foothills with ‘round’ trees to almost 7,000’ and the tall evergreens. Nice peaceful stop at a bridge over the Merced River. It’s gonna be winter time soon....:confused:View attachment 1604608
View attachment 1604609

View attachment 1604610

View attachment 1604611

View attachment 1604612

View attachment 1604613

View attachment 1604614

View attachment 1604615

View attachment 1604616

View attachment 1604617

View attachment 1604618
Lucky son of a gun you are. I won’t feel bad for you when winter hits :moon:!!! :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: c10
Back