Who Rode Today?

Wife, and I got out to try new cardo com system. Ended up having to buy a new helmet :(

DSC_3166.JPG

DSC_3168.JPG

Wife, and I got out to try new cardo com system. Ended up having to buy a new helmet :(

View attachment 1598632

View attachment 1598633

I have that same helmet. I hope she finds it as comfortable as I do.

I got out for a short ride this weekend. Sunny, warm weather but it was windy with 25 mph gusts. Nothing like coming around a blind bend and catching a big gust that tries to push you into oncoming traffic.

Nope, lumping along in 6th....the beast gets real good fuel mileage when it is just off idle.....I was just enjoying the day...spring is awesome, everything is growing and it makes for a scenic ride.

There are so many Empty country roads where I live, many times(regardless of what I'm riding), I find myself sitting side saddle, left hand on my left knee, and creeping at 20-30mph sight seeing.
Then I can drag a few hard corners, wheelie a straight stretch, get my fix, and right back to creep mode.
Pull over, park in the shade, nice lazy rides. :beerchug:

There are so many Empty country roads where I live, many times(regardless of what I'm riding), I find myself sitting side saddle, left hand on my left knee, and creeping at 20-30mph sight seeing.
Then I can drag a few hard corners, wheelie a straight stretch, get my fix, and right back to creep mode.
That's the kind of road I was on today. Very winding and the speed limit was 35mph. I went a little faster but not much. There are tons of deer. I see them cross the road all the time on that stretch.

I've never sat like that on my bike (nor do I intend doing so) but I feel you on just enjoying the day and relaxing...it all doesn't have to be at "mach chicken."

I have my moments as well where I will carve up a corner or two and do my best superbike exit into a long straight. Or getting followed a little too closely by a hick in their car...then give a little twist on the go fast handle to disappear into the distance.

I've never sat like that on my bike (nor do I intend doing so) but I feel you on just enjoying the day and relaxing...it all doesn't have to be at "mach chicken."

I have my moments as well where I will carve up a corner or two and do my best superbike exit into a long straight. Or getting followed a little too closely by a hick in their car...then give a little twist on the go fast handle to disappear into the distance.

Give side saddle a try, it's addictively relaxing.

Give side saddle a try, it's addictively relaxing.
No thanks, I didn't get as old as I am without any major accidents only to try that and be in my first one-I'll save that for you young people.

I am awaiting my riding buddy to arrive and then he and I are going on one of those relaxing countryside rides...

No thanks, I didn't get as old as I am without any major accidents only to try that and be in my first one-I'll save that for you young people.

I am awaiting my riding buddy to arrive and then he and I are going on one of those relaxing countryside rides...

Awesome, hope you have a great time...I'll ride vicariously through you...as I stare out at the beautiful day from my desk....

Great shots there Nath, I recognize those roads from my KTM Adventure rides lol, do you get Thursdays off work?
Wasn't it warm and nice today? Tomorrow's forecast the same !
Cheers Greg, shift work 2days 2 nights then 4 off , i have a roster for a year so sometimes days off mid week :cool:
Yeah was nice n warm :thumbsup: caught a light shower coming back thru Lincoln to Rolly meh.

Back