Who Owns This?

Do you have any pictures of yours on the bike?
Notice how light the decal pointed by yellow arrow is compared to the rest of the OEM decals. It blends in with the factory fairing color and makes it almost invisible. I’ll be spending the money on OEM ones later on.

F0028C55-A981-48CC-8F48-7EF35989884A.jpeg

029A3EBD-5F39-45F1-BCE1-C96F54E64E23.png

AE9708F0-82EF-45CD-B529-43F65734DA35.jpeg

Yeah I see that now. Still looks good though. Haven’t heard back from the guy yet. I’ll order them when he gets back with me. I appreciate it.

Notice how light the decal pointed by yellow arrow is compared to the rest of the OEM decals. It blends in with the factory fairing color and makes it almost invisible. I’ll be spending the money on OEM ones later on.

View attachment 1603225

View attachment 1603226

View attachment 1603227

I was just noticing how far forward the rear tire looks on mabupa’s Gen2 compared to 04LE’s when I noticed a HUGE box in the air behind it up high. You don’t go out in public with that thing on there do you?:crazy::poke::laugh:

I was just noticing how far forward the rear tire looks on mabupa’s Gen2 compared to 04LE’s when I noticed a HUGE box in the air behind it up high. You don’t go out in public with that thing on there do you?:crazy::poke::laugh:
:laugh: I sure do, but I wear a full face, so no one can see who the fool riding it is. :rofl: I took the saddlebags off to clean the bike and then slapped them back on. I’ve been spoiled by the concours14 and now like to have places to store my stuff on the busa too. Only if I’m going on a couple of hundred mile ride, though.

Mine is stealthily stretched about 3 inches. Just to get it more inline with the tail.

:laugh: I sure do, but I wear a full face, so no one can see who the fool riding it is. :rofl: I took the saddlebags off to clean the bike and then slapped them back on. I’ve been spoiled by the concours14 and now like to have places to store my stuff on the busa too. Only if I’m going on a couple of hundred mile ride, though.

Tell us, what do you take on a a ‘couple of hundred mile ride’? That’s a (day) ride, right?

Mine is stealthily stretched about 3 inches. Just to get it more inline with the tail.

Sure makes it look better. I’ve noticed that on all Gen 2s compared to the ‘arch’ of the cowling above the tire and it seems to be much more of a disparity compared to the Gen 1s. Is there an appreciative difference in handling?

Thank you, not that I notice. However I'm sure if you were a track rider and going to the bikes limit you might notice it.

Thank you, not that I notice. However I'm sure if you were a track rider and going to the bikes limit you might notice it.

Looking at mine up close I can see that it looks a tad forward too but the comparison is to the top of the hump on mine, not the arc and the bubble blinker side pods that draws my attention on yours and other Gen 2s. Mine doesn’t look as dramatic but would prolly look better a few inches back too.

Back