Who Owns This?

Jbaby1969

Registered
I know it’s a long shot but does anyone here own this bike? I’d like to talk to the owner and ask them something.

The hardest part is around the tank for these bikes. And the front cowl. To me, it’s a lot harder than the ducs and bmws to wrap. Other than that, go for it.
Just ordered the wrap. I’ve only been able to find one person that makes the 2019 decal set and he’s in Bulgaria on eBay. Know of any domestic companies that have the 19 decals?

Just ordered the wrap. I’ve only been able to find one person that makes the 2019 decal set and he’s in Bulgaria on eBay. Know of any domestic companies that have the 19 decals?

My friend owns a wrap shop and prints it out himself. Only way you’d match completely tbh. Which part of the US are you from?

If it’s the same guy I ordered from, the color of the decal might be wayyy off, like it was on the 2009 set I ordered from him.

Yeap! That’s it. Very nice quality decals, but the areas that were supposed to be a really dark gray/almost black, where actually light gray and blend too much with the gray on my factory bodywork and way off from the original color on my tank decals. If you are installing the complete set, probably wouldn’t matter, unless you care about having the exact same factory color.

Yeap! That’s it. Very nice quality decals, but the areas that were supposed to be a really dark gray/almost black, where actually light gray and blend too much with the gray on my factory bodywork and way off from the original color on my tank decals. If you are installing the complete set, probably wouldn’t matter, unless you care about having the exact same factory color.
Do you have any pictures of yours on the bike?

Back