Who Owns a Toyota?

I have a '93 reg cab 5spd 4x4 Toyota pickup w/ a 4 cylinder in it (22RE). I love the hell out of it. I get about 21~23mpg hwy. :laugh:

I sell Nissans, the only thing that Import Trucks dont have over Domestic is the Diesel trucks. Other then that, any GM or Chrysler vehicle is gonna depreciate faster then anything else. just my $.02

Well, I really like my Titan, even though I have had a few problems. I usually trade every 3 years, and I thought the Tundra was the way to go. After watching those videos, I might have to stop by my Ford dealer and give the F-150 a closer look!

I am very happy w/ my 2010 Tundra. It has the Campaign for gas pedal/ floor mat, but Toyota is doing the right thing & taking immediate action. I worked for Lexus for 7 1/2 years & saw Toyota's quality 1st hand.

What I can't figure out is why my Wife just got this lttle Clown Car thing, it almost fits in the bed of the Tundra.:rofl:

DSCN1016.jpg

DSCN1015.jpg

DSCN1010.jpg

Last edited:
I have an 07 Tundra, and have had several other Toyota's in the past. This Tundra is by far the poorest quality Toyota I have ever had. Having said that, it is a great truck, and the best full size truck you can buy. It is an animal, and very capable of doing whatever you ask of it. It's fuel mileage can be bad, but I get my kicks from the Busa, the truck gets driven easy and gets better mileage than anyone else I know with a full size pickup (including diesels).

The worst quality Toyota I've ever had is still head and shoulders above the rest of the field. I just wish they hadn't designed and built it in America, that's when the quality went down the toilet.

Im a toyota guy and and bought 4 new toyota's since 03 but i switched over to the new F150
watch those videos and se how the tundra twists on the ford test track it looks like the bed it going to come off
also motor mounts were messed up after testing

Back