Who on here rebuilds calipers?

fastnotch2002

Registered
I have a chrome rear caliper that keeps sticking and needs rebuilt.....Bought it off of a member and 2 galfer rotors and 2 sets of pads later finally found out its sticking. Looking for someone reputable that rebuilds them or some one that sells one complete. Let me know.

fastnotch2002@yahoo.com

not that big a deal to do yourself.. a bit of caution and a bit of DOT4 for lubricant..

hey I see you are in Lima... I am in Ft Wayne if you want to run it over here (make sure you have the parts) I will be home all day Saturday getting set to leave Sunday AM... I will also be around the house Friday night.. show up early we can fix caliper, have a steak and a drink.. :)

Last edited:
not that big a deal to do yourself.. a bit of caution and a bit of DOT4 for lubricant..

After the luck Ive had and the $$$ spent Id rather spend the extra to have someone that knows what the doing do it. Im not even sure where to get the rebuild kit from??

Last edited:
After the luck Ive had and the $$$ spent Id rather spend the extra to have someone that knows what the doing do it. Im not even sure where to get the rebuild kit from??
Rebuild kits are from Suzuki only!

here is the local dealer here..

Woodson Motorsports

call them in the AM and see if they have the parts... will be seals and probably dust boots.. last time I checked, boots and seals were sold separate at this place.. (had to fix my own)

odds are good you just have some crud in the thing if the pistons are hanging (probably only one of them)

Last edited:
here is the local dealer here..

Woodson Motorsports

call them in the AM and see if they have the parts... will be seals and probably dust boots.. last time I checked, boots and seals were sold separate at this place.. (had to fix my own)

odds are good you just have some crud in the thing if the pistons are hanging (probably only one of them)

Will call them in the moring...I seen ronayers has the piston kit for $30 and the seal kit for $13..... Ill see what they got and let you knoe! THANKS!!!

You may have to use a little scotchbrite or fine emery paper in the bores. Use a little brake fluid on the sandpaper to keep it from clogging. Then clean real good with brake fluid. Should be good.

Back