Registered
Check this MOFO out.

custom_20fab4small.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Top view!

custom_20fab2small.png

Last edited by a moderator:
but wouldnt those get in the way?

Of what? Kickn sum booty down da strip.  I wouldnt know personally;but maybe someone else here can answer your
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
seriously.   If ya gonna advertise you got NOS this would be the Pimpz way of doing it.

rock.gif

My new contest.......

For ease of use I give it a 10.

For appearance I give it an 8.

For unintended frame slider that would burst oxydizer all over the rupturing fuel tank and rider that would burst into a mega-fireball, I give it a 0.

The explosion would take out everything between his legs, and probably the legs too. Fuel+oxy=bang.

My new contest.......

For unintended frame slider that would burst oxydizer all over the rupturing fuel tank and rider that would burst into a mega-fireball, I give it a 0.

The explosion would take out everything between his legs, and probably the legs too. Fuel+oxy=bang.
However rider would be lighter there fore propelling the rider and bike through air further.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

My new contest.......

However rider would be lighter there fore propelling the rider and bike through air further.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
that would be sooo cooool

biggrin.gif

Back