Who makes these chrome grips?

pashnit

Donating Member
Site Sponsor
Registered
See the grips? Anyone know the manufacture of these grips?

I have them listed on the mirrors page & people keep asking me about them:
http://www.pashnit.com/product/hayabusa_mirrors.html

DEVLDOG_brake_levers_1_800.jpg

DEVLDOG_brake_levers_2_800.jpg

DEVLDOG_brake_levers_1_800.jpg

DEVLDOG_brake_levers_2_800.jpg

Last edited:
Dont know Tim, but I know I would not want those levers coming at me in a go down. :poke:

I dont know if they would fit. But yeah those grips are inexpensive, but they are not cheaply made. I've had a set on my Harley for over 25,000 miles and they just barely show any wear.

I am sure you could find a set similar to those at any cuiser shop or harley dealer an see if they would work.

Hows the vibration on them? My issue at hand is, I had a nice pair of custom billet chrome grips made for my Gen 2 busa, they are being installed now. Lots of mixed opinions on the org have said that chrome grips are fine both for riding and obviously for looks, but then many also say they have had bad experiences with them (vibration). Id hope that I dont have the vibration problem, but in the event I do, im going to need a quick fix and thats what im looking for now.

I took the rubber out of a set like that but they had diamond cut instead of the long rubber cut. I have found them by several different shops but mostly at harley or cruiser shops... the busa bars are a little smaller than cruiser grips you might have to run some electrical tape around the bars.

Vibration seems to be very objective. I use the stock grips with foam over that and then i laced a piece of leather over that. I like a bigger size grip.

Thanks gang, did find out some more info about these chrome grips pictured in post #1.

Those are made by Pro-One called the 'Rail' grip and list out at about $55.

Not a bad price for the particular look. They match that bike well.

Bit of a twist to this is we can actually order the Pro-One brand in, but only for 1" grips & the application is for cruisers of course. Not sure on the cross reference for adapting a cruiser grip to a Busa though.

Back