Who makes chrome decals?

dx3

Registered
Folks,

Looking to replace all the red decals on my bike with chrome decals. Where do I get them? Please don't say eBay!

busacolors.jpg

Jonny

Last edited:
I have tapeworks on my harley springer in chrome and on my busa in gold chrome. they work best when clearcoated over, but very shiney!

IMG_0379.JPG

Tapeworks They will custom make it any way you want it, your options with them are only limited by your imagination :thumbsup:

+1 but the with the red stripping on the wheel would look better with a red Kanji :laugh: and the busa part in blue..

Quite a difference between a $15 eBay kit and a $179 Tapeworks kit...

Is it really worth the 1200% additional cost?

Jonny

Quite a difference between a $15 eBay kit and a $179 Tapeworks kit...

Is it really worth the 1200% additional cost?

Jonny

It depends who else you buy from. I got a complete set for around $40 shipped on ebay last year and they're still great. I've bought from Tapeworks too and their stuff is high quality/good service.
I've also seen cheap decals that don't fit or stick well from random sellers. It's kinda a gamble unless you know who your dealing with. I bought mine from MotoPsychoGraphics in Michigan through ebay.

Last edited:
It depends who else you buy from. I got a complete set for around $40 shipped on ebay last year and they're still great. I've bought from Tapeworks too and their stuff is high quality/good service.
I've also seen cheap decals that don't fit or stick well from random sellers. It's kinda a gamble unless you know who your dealing with. I bought mine from MotoPsychoGraphics in Michigan through ebay.

I will definitely check them out. Thank you for this :beerchug:

Jonny

there is a listing on ebay just type in hayabusa decals and he will com up he also has differnt color chrome decals

Back