Who loses their job while on vacation?

Thanks you guys, yea its funny how things work out sometimes. I wanted to tell my old boss where she could stick it, but I didn't, karma actually works apparently.

Congratulations! :beerchug:

As I read through this post from the beginning (as I hadn't seen it before), my thoughts were that "it happened for a reason". It didn't sound like you were in the right environment anyway and better things were in your future! I have had several job opportunities fall through only to work out much better for me in the future. Glad everything worked out for you! :thumbsup:

Thanks you guys, yea its funny how things work out sometimes. I wanted to tell my old boss where she could stick it, but I didn't, karma actually works apparently.

You should offer her a raise and hire her on your staff.....only to lay her off in 30 days :rofl:

Things do happen for a reason, glad it worked out for you,I was let go from AVEOS in april (Mass Lay off) Bankruptcy.
I had a full time job before Aveos,i left it thinking it would be better to go to a bigger company ??? not a good move.
Good luck with the new job :race:

Back