Who killed a 636 Kaw last week?

xzvs

Registered
One of my work buds(blue 636) said he thought it was me -- Blue/ silver busa
said his butt was pretty much handed to him
I told him -- well at least they were just playing with ya -- had they really busted on it it woulda been embarrasing

laugh.gif
some one own up to this one.
super.gif

nah -- no pics --
I know it wasnt devil dog as he said the bike had 2 mufflers (vinnie runs a hindle)
he said the guy was skinny (ruling out me -- plus I was at work when it happened)

Those blue mettalic kaws look good . my buddy has one and it ain't no match for a busa . So he shouldn't feel bad about getting whooped.

he said he figgered if he got a running start on the busa he'd have a chance with the "sneak attack"

well when I first read this topic I thought you were talking about my friend. But he dosent have a blue kaw. He was in a wreck last night on the 5-South. He said he was doing 140'indicated and got a speed wobble. The 636's dont have a steering damp, and he said it just flicked violently out of his hands. He is alright, I was going 5-North when a friend told me about it no more than 5min after his wreck. I saw him on the side of the road but couldnt stop as there were to many police there and I didnt want tickets for "Blue windscreen, no mirrors, cut exhaust" . But he was standing and talking.

I wouldn't even tell anyone if I beat a 636. What kind of match up is that? Don't get me wrong, I would have raced if he wanted to, but I wouldn't really brag to anyone about it, it's like racing a moped.

Back