Who keeps deleting my threads+why

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Who gets decide what stays+what goes????
I dont get it?

Just go ahead + delete all my threads

Last edited:
I doubt that prob a mod that dont like me or jelous because my threads get the most hits.

They might as well delete my threads in dragrace 2

Let somebody go 2 ama race with gear that wont pass

prob acehole he is buddys with the boys that dont like me

Last edited:
What threads are you referring to? You could have sent a PM to any mods to ask why. Tell me what the titles are.

it's the orgs new spell check thread deleter.....
ifn it ainta rigt its a gonner....!
:rofl:

peace nightflight just...:poke: you is all !

What threads are you referring to? You could have sent a PM to any mods to ask why. Tell me what the titles are.

my mower has 2 much power was name the thread
Well no not any 2ton last time I asked acehole if he could ask 2 guys stop stalking me
he sent back your plea 4 help kinda making fun of me then said it was my fault 4 bragging.
All i had said was im 2 time track champ Evansville thats fact not brag.

Last edited:
Who gets decide what stays+what goes????
I dont get it?

Just go ahead + delete all my threads

Nothing has been deleted as far as I know, maybe you just can't find them.. Before you start all of the drama how bout maybe a pm to a mod to see what is going on..

OR

you could just go way out there, blow everything out of proportion and make comments that you will regret later......

Cap

Go to the "Statistics" section in your profile. If a thread has been deleted it won't show up, but if it's moved you can link to it from there and figure out where it went.

Nothing has been deleted as far as I know, maybe you just can't find them.. Before you start all of the drama how bout maybe a pm to a mod to see what is going on..

OR

you could just go way out there, blow everything out of proportion and make comments that you will regret later......

Cap

How was i to know it had been moved

Oh, and if you click the "New Posts" link at the top of the page, you will always see the newest posts in every topic.

Shhh, He's just learning about them new fangled late charges that appear on bills when they not paid on time. :laugh:

Also you can click your own statistics and see every thread/post you made. Very handy in improving your thread 0 to find times. :beerchug:

:rofl::rofl:

whining.jpg

THE MOST HITS YOU EVER GOT ON A THREAD HERE IS 24? :whistle:

On my whole 7 threads that I've started since 2006 and almost 1600 posts. Sorry that I don't need to express my every move like some others. I learned real fast on how to use the search function and get the Busa info I needed. Rather then Start threads on tires and tre's on topics that been gone over and over again. Not saying it's bad to do that,just not my cup of tea. My E-penis is just fine the size it is. :beerchug:

Back