Who is your worst enemy (hint... yourself)

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
:banghead: What's the dumbest thing you can remember doing, I cant remember all the dumb things I have done, but a recent one was "reply all" when I said something bad about my wifes friend's boyfriend. Her friend,got the email, and let me have it!:banghead:

one time after I'd played a show, I picked up a random girl, and the next morning decided that honesty was the best policy with my current (at the time).

Nuff said.

Flirting with a stripper to find out later she was a he ??????

Bro, I salute the honesty in this post. :bowdown:

So I will also be honest. My oil pressure light kept blinking in my X-Terra and I thought it was the light being messed up or the oil pump. Upon changing the oil I found out is was due to having only about 3/4 of a quart of oil. It normally takes 3 1/4 quarts. Thankfully only my pride was damaged.

im sure i will have quite a few posts in this thread as i do them and think about them.. but this past saturday night i went to a party at nc state. there was SOOO many fine girls and my buddy says i was all over this chubby chick all night. in my defense, she looked good at the time.

LOL...all of these are great. When will WE ever learn? Personally way to many for me to start listing now, but the most recent was being ready to go war because someone vandilized my 21 yr. old sons pick-up. Yeah there was more to the story, I should have remembered, "if their mouth is moving they are lying". :poke:

If I were to admit in this thread any of the dumb things I have ever done I would have to add to my list admitting so in this thread.

Seeee I am getting older and learning :laugh:

Flirting with a stripper to find out later she was a he ??????

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Was this the she?

Stripper.jpg

Back