Who is working from home during this quarantine time?

They just told my girlfriend she’ll receive a package soon with the needed equipment for her to work from home. She does customer service, so she should be able to get things done without much trouble.

I work(ed) on the front lines - a movie theater.
Got this last night
At least I'll have the time to rebuild the brake MC now ...

CV.png

Talked with a 6 yr old neighbour kid who said he was off school so they don't get the "corolla virus" oddly enough his mom drives a Toyota Corolla...

I didn't say it to him but after he left I told his dad, his wife already had the Corolla virus...we both had a laugh.

My place if you are not quarantined in a hospital, sick or dead get your ass into work

You do know that everyone that has it might not feel their own symptoms so feeling well is NO kind of preventive measure. We can all muster through this if we’re careful and the economy will also survive.

You do know that everyone that has it might not feel their own symptoms so feeling well is NO kind of preventive measure. We can all muster through this if we’re careful and the economy will also survive.

The hospital in my county just had one brought in a couple of days ago. Guy is a triathlon runner with no predisposition or medical history. He is still in ICU on a ventilator and not expected to survive. Had no symptoms until it was too late.

The hospital in my county just had one brought in a couple of days ago. Guy is a triathlon runner with no predisposition or medical history. He is still in ICU on a ventilator and not expected to survive. Had no symptoms until it was too late.

The local news announced that there are three cases in my county and two of them are family members who have not left the state. There are only 160,000 people in the county. The county south of here has just three known cases as well but they have well over a half million population. The Gov announced a near martial law order today mandating shelter at home orders and several cities and counties say they plan to (attempt) to enforce this policy as well. No end date was given but the figure of eight weeks was talked about. My electrician son is still going to work in the northern bay area but his work is pretty much solo. Personally I won’t have to go grocery shopping for a couple weeks.

The local news announced that there are three cases in my county and two of them are family members who have not left the state. There are only 160,000 people in the county. The county south of here has just three known cases as well but they have well over a half million population. The Gov announced a near martial law order today mandating shelter at home orders and several cities and counties say they plan to (attempt) to enforce this policy as well. No end date was given but the figure of eight weeks was talked about. My electrician son is still going to work in the northern bay area but his work is pretty much solo. Personally I won’t have to go grocery shopping for a couple weeks.

A paramedic friend of mine works in California and she said they are under something as close to martial law as they can get without calling it martial law.

Here in Illinois we've been issued a statewide shut down of non essential jobs starting at 5pm today. Being a Parts Manager of a multi-line Motorcycle dealership I would have thought we'd be shut down. But we will remain open. All of our states resturants are closed but we have a dealership full of customers buying jetskis. Kinda doesn't make sense!

My work is still open and will stay open as long we can still get parts we need to rebuild cars. I work for a used car dealer that buys totaled vehicles and we rebuild them and sell them. We sold 5 cars this week so it doesn’t seem to have slowed at all. Wife is a bartender and she has been off all week. Not sure if the place she worked will be able to reopen. A lot of places in town said they don’t know if they will be able make though this tough time.

Back