Who is the oldest Busa rider on this site??

Just curious at to how many older riders we have on here and who is the oldest rider. I'm 56 and proud owner operator of a Gen I and Gen II Busa. I'll never stop riding these beautiful beasts. Shocks the hell out of some of the "kids" in my area when I pull up at an event and pull the helmet off to show a gray haired dude riding a Busa. I'll admit, I don't ride them nearly as quick/fast as they are meant to or can, every time I I get on it, past experiences kick in.

Just curious at to how many older riders we have on here and who is the oldest rider. I'm 56 and proud owner operator of a Gen I and Gen II Busa. I'll never stop riding these beautiful beasts. Shocks the hell out of some of the "kids" in my area when I pull up at an event and pull the helmet off to show a gray haired dude riding a Busa. I'll admit, I don't ride them nearly as quick/fast as they are meant to or can, every time I I get on it, past experiences kick in.
I'LL BE 65 In july,still not to old to ride one,have gen 2,love to ride it.Guess I'm a acceleration junkie!

Damn it @RedBull you resurrect these olds threads, I think they're new, when it's about our age and then I see this is 7 years old! :rolleyes::banghead::laugh:

Funny though, I joined Busaless at age 32 or 33, bought Caesar, still have him 16 years later...yeah, wow, thanks for the geriatric check man..........

59 and Holding.... 29 Feb 1060 so I'm technically only had 14 birthdays so maybe that's my secret. Grew up on Honda CT70, Honda Red Rooster, Yamaha YZ's. At 16 my much older brother had just put the head back on his Honda 750 FOUR from some head work "RINGS I THINK" and said, if you can start it you can ride it. Off I went and that was my first big bike ride and the power had me. Bought my 2004 on 8 May 2004 which was Mothers Day. I had her permission... but now I'm divorced! Ha !!! Gen 2 was my Trump Train on the Donald's election day! Just felt right to support in such a fashion. Had the Gen 2 on the rear wheel past summer and I was impressed as the Gen I will just eat pavement and no lift. Here is to all of us old guys.... keep the rubber side down!

I'll be 63 this month June. I've been riding street bikes since I'm 10 starting with a honda 160. You might say 10 and a 160? I weighed 198 lbs at 10:shocked:. My dad knew the police chief real well, so they left me alone.:super: Imagine me on a 50cc at 198lbs. My name groran means big Randy in french. My friends used to tell me I ate my corn flakes sideways. So instead of growing UP big and tall, I grew sideways.:DLOL. Remember the corn flakes commercial, eat your corn flakes and grow big and tall?

Back