Who is the oldest Busa rider on this site??

dam I got the Busa to be the old guy, not like my Harley crew, now I am wondering if a GSXR1k? Will that get me to old guy status? Chronologically 48, mentally 20 something.

61 soon.....had my busa over 11 years.......took a few to get used to the awsome power...used to it now.......180 GPS.

Here is a pic of me early in the year. Let's see some more pics of you guys. Just got back from a ride with her.

Artwork2012-Ride 138.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

63 now, 60 when I went from cb750K honda (had it since 1976) to Busa. Figured I better try it now before I'm too old. So far its the best decision I ever made. Always wanted a fast car, but didn't have the cash.

51 here.My rides are not so often.....One or two per month in average.All I need is a couple of miles on her ...and some good mood and I can evenly compete youngters with spotbikes.I guess my second(everyday) bike...a silverwing scooter spoiled me and i need more often rides with my busa

To all you guys that are 60+.....I doff my helmet to you!!! I sometimes wonder (even at the tender age of 43) at what point in my life will I have to give this game away?!? It's very re-assuring to know that there are members here that make me realise that as long as my body is still flexible enough to swing my leg over the tail-piece, I'll be (hopefully) still having fun well into my "golden years"!!

Well done to all of our senior & more experienced busa riders here :cheerleader:.....you are an incredible inspiration!!! :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, the Busa is definately a time machine! It'll blow the wheels right off the Delorean from "Back to the Future".

To all you guys that are 60+.....I doff my helmet to you!!! I sometimes wonder (even at the tender age of 43) at what point in my life will I have to give this game away?!? It's very re-assuring to know that there are members here that make me realise that as long as my body is still flexible enough to swing my leg over the tail-piece, I'll be (hopefully) still having fun well into my "golden years"!!

Well done to all of our senior & more experienced busa riders here :cheerleader:.....you are an incredible inspiration!!! :thumbsup:
Thanks! You would be surprised at how many over 60 still do track days.:laugh: My son, GSXtacy, will be 42 next month,:thumbsup:

31 here, but i am the only person i know that rides as much as i do. but being on here it looks like i never ride compared to some.

51 here but revert back to early 20's every time I swing a leg over this work of mechanical art, whats not to love......

Hi Folks,

I am 68 riding a fully worked gen one, I quite often hit the 300 plus just to check if I am still alive

GSX1 N.Z.

Old thread, comes back 3 years later and now we are all a bit older. :banghead:

All I know, is the older I get, the better I was. :laugh:

Fred doesn't post on here much but he's in his 70's and still breaking/setting records at Bonneville on his BUSA's.. :thumbsup:

62 here and a buddy and I still ride away from the young guys sometimes, but then they complained about old guys kicking their ass and we both got tested. He doped, I do not so my tests were clean, while he got a positive. Now he has been banned by USA cycling for two years and I have to race alone with the kids. :banghead:

I'm second from the left.

I have to admit though, the Busa still scares the crap out of me in 1st gear. I have no idea how these 400hp guys use all that power.

Ace6.jpg

Ace6.jpg

Dang ! Amode is 72 !! I think Tufbusa is around that. you guys make me feel young at 53!

Back