Who is ready to have big muscles like these guys?

Slowstang305

Registered
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...imp-injected-OIL-beefcake-23-inch-biceps.html
https://nypost.com/2015/05/04/real-life-hulk-almost-lost-his-arms-after-injecting-oil-into-muscles/
0578-3821224-The_Incredible_Hulk_Valdir_Segato_a_construction_worker_wants_to-a-53_1475579686285.jpg

And who will be the first Hayabusa.org member to inject it into their penis? LOL

It’s the same SH@T women are now shooting in their @sses :banghead:

People are sooo fricking lazy these days it makes me sick. Nobody wants to put in the work..... We have become a society of “Gotta have it Need it Right Now” and everyone is looking for a short cut.

Want to lose weight.....??? Stop chugging down sodas and McDondalds!!! Exercise!!!! Yeah it’s gonna make you sore and tired but that’s the whole damn point!!

Want Bigget Arms or a Bigger @ss put the work in the gym!!! Diet and train consistently for a few years and EARN those results. Instead they mortgage a house and go under the knife or shoot crap into their bodies to achieve a look others spent blood sweat and tears to achieve :redface:

What I don't get is, that didn't happen overnight.
It took multiple injections over who knows how long, days, weeks, whatever.
At some point I would think he would've said, ok, my arms are getting out of proportion.
But, I guess not.

Months..even years.
I know the scene a bit. Mostly it is related to serious psychological body issues. Like a girl who is anorexic and doesn't see that she is only bones and skin - same thing- these guys still think they are small and most of them only stop when they finally loose an arm or whatever. (Which will guaranteed happen at some point)!

The two pictures of these guys make them look like cartoon characters....

I don't get the people who make themselves to look like a cat complete with whiskers...

What I don't get is, that didn't happen overnight.
It took multiple injections over who knows how long, days, weeks, whatever.
At some point I would think he would've said, ok, my arms are getting out of proportion.
But, I guess not.

Nah he wasn’t breast fed as a child or something and has this deep desire for attention. Once he started having girls feel his arms and take photos with random strangers he couldn’t go back to being normal Joe Blow......

In his mind he no longer wanted to do it but needed to do it cause his fragile ego couldn’t survive without the attention.

Back