• King of quicksale

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PDBusa

who, me?
Donating Member
Registered
Just curious what others think.

Anyone who has tried to buy something here knows that NJ is the king of quicksale on the classifieds. Usually within the second post the item is sold. It's like he has radar...

But then again there is Va. The posthoqueen of threadjacking. Usually not a page can go by without at least 5 posts from her (on a slow day)... well, unless she is doing her nails...

I throw it out to you, the informed members of the H.Org to decide. Oh, and lets see which one posts here first...  
wink.gif

It's all in fun, but if either party takes offense, mods please delete.

Hank
devil.gif

Don't know why I'm sucking up - But I'll go with VaBs - even though I'm pretty quick on the draw myself!
tounge.gif

baaa.gif

What do I win?!

I'm going to need a picture of Hank please...I'm fashioning a voodoo doll after I finish with my nails
mad.gif

AND furthermore! I wouldn't be "TOP POSTER" around here if I didn't try to work my way in to every thread I can...this is a lot of work!
laugh.gif

This is funny!!  

I voted King of quicksale because when VA was on vacation she didn't post.  I have no doubt she enjoyed her time away.  NJ doesn't know how to spell vacation.  Even when it says he's not logged on....he's logged on.  His subconscience lives within the servers that host Hayabusa.org and that allows him to know about threads pertaining to sales before they are even posted.

He actually posts in the future but due to the constraints of the servers firmware, we see the timestamp of his posts a few seconds after the original timestamp of the thread.

It's some really sophisticated theories.  You can read about it in the book "The Matrix: Was It Really Just A Movie?".  After that, read "You're Too Slow, I Already Sent Paypal".  Both of those are excellent reads.

This is funny!!  

I voted King of quicksale because when VA was on vacation she didn't post.  I have no doubt she enjoyed her time away.  NJ doesn't know how to spell vacation.  Even when it says he's not logged on....he's logged on.  His subconscience lives within the servers that host Hayabusa.org and that allows him to know about threads pertaining to sales before they are even posted.

He actually posts in the future but due to the constraints of the servers firmware, we see the timestamp of his posts a few seconds after the original timestamp of the thread.

It's some really sophisticated theories.  You can read about it in the book "The Matrix: Was It Really Just A Movie?".  After that, read "You're Too Slow, I Already Sent Paypal".  Both of those are excellent reads.
I agree!!!
ices_rofl.gif

Nevermind...I made one anyway...

That pain all over is my fault...
laugh.gif
O U C H.
1zhelp.gif
 no really, I feel back pain. I'm moving my family out of house, there may be lightning like there was at VMans...
and I'm going to start wearing gear when I log on now!
war.gif

Big-T that's funny stuff. LOL
I should've posted this in the classifieds to make it more fair for Paul! Good reads indeed, written by the master himself! The paypal is a classic!

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156441687 -->

As the votes show it's a toss-up! I voted for VA because if it weren't for her I'd be post king of this board!
laugh.gif

This is funny!!  

That's too funny!
laugh.gif

As the votes show it's a toss-up!  I voted for VA because if it weren't for her I'd be post king of this board!  
laugh.gif
Hey you are only about 40 posts behind her Ken.
You could make that up while she's doing the nails on one hand or her hair...

No wait a minute, on second thought it doesn't look like that takes long at all....

wink.gif

baaa.gif

I'm moving.

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: "pic removed to save for future harassment"|1156565110 -->

HHmmm, looks like Hank is here...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Love to stay, but have to go to work.
sad.gif

laugh.gif

As the votes show it's a toss-up!  I voted for VA because if it weren't for her I'd be post king of this board!  
laugh.gif
Hey you are only about 40 posts behind her Ken.
You could make that up while she's doing the nails on one hand or her hair...

No wait a minute, on second thought it doesn't look like that takes long at all....

wink.gif

baaa.gif

I'm moving.
yea know, I was there when that pic was taken... actually standing about 5' from her
laugh.gif

funny thing .... that *was* an improvement over what it had been 5mins before that pic LOL

I know, I'm going to my corner.... tell Hank and Vman to make some room
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back