Who in the world is 2Busa?!

GoAWOL

Abiit, excessit, evasit
Donating Member
Registered
His posts are keeping me laughing! Just wonder what the guy looks like in person...

moron.jpg

This is by far his best post...:rofl:

I love the street action. Stupid people out in slammers that should not be on the road is either pulling out in front of me or deliberately running into me.

Check dis out is be back with you late tear, honey. Some girl is drinking her slurp pee is who knows what that rag a muffin was thinking, but on a solid line where pee poles are exiting off a ramp, she decides to cross that big fat mouth of hers is sucking up that sugar crap in her pants is she now sees me.

I now point down to the solid line unit it ended and it was long. So long, beach is, that I then raised my arm now and flipped her off till I could not see her anymore is she never came up was to lag behind she was thinking what next.

Two guys about late 20's early 30's cross over the line coming the other way is not headed for me. I am not happy someone wants to run me over.

I now turn around, fly up to that car and they finally stopped as he rolled down the back wind doe ray me fa so lot tay dough main chow deer did I have some lungs blurting out I have no clue?

They never came out of the car. I just let them have it like now is the time for blondie to mind her own business is drive your own ride your ass out of here tell others what to do is go screw you!

NOw, was that a provoke is the REV is not coming clean! :lol: How you like being on the other side of what you sow! :rulez:

Dog Due ON TW@ others ass day chit on you is die ah re ah all over your world you enter mine! :whistle: :moon:

Data is about my best give you the finger tell others what to do is stay in your lane, grill or get a girling or slum ink like dat dare.

He writes in a prose reminiscent of generations gone by. 30's and 40's had there slang. 50's-60's had the Beatnics and theirs. As well as 60's and 70's Hippies...
Jive talkin'...rappin'..He is just doing what every other generation has done..what we up to now Gen-Y? i know the Gen-Xer's are getting to old to be trendy...

He writes in a prose reminiscent of generations gone by. 30's and 40's had there slang. 50's-60's had the Beatnics and theirs. As well as 60's and 70's Hippies...
Jive talkin'...rappin'..He is just doing what every other generation has done..what we up to now Gen-Y? i know the Gen-Xer's are getting to old to be trendy...

Fine Ace ill admit it.... IM NOT TRENDY... :moon:

Back