who here likes club/trance/house?

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
this is a mix my buddy put together. free d/l, no virals, i promise. oh, don't listen while riding. you'll end up with a ticket.

ClubSession.mp3

I didn't like it till I went to Ibiza Spain Man O Man the worlds largest night clubs and I mean LARGE and its loaded with them met Paul Oakenfold he was an awesome DJ the ladies were awesome real fun time didn't want to leave:beerchug:

Listen to it day and night. In front of computer all day long so there has to be some music going.

Big fan of Pandora.com. Best 40 bucks ever spent.

Stations set up for Darude, DJ Tiesto & Victor Dinaire.

I'm a big fan of house/trance. Went to Armin Van Buuren the other week. Slightly obsessed with the bloody beetroots at the moment, it's great to ride to.

Listen to it day and night. In front of computer all day long so there has to be some music going.

Big fan of Pandora.com. Best 40 bucks ever spent.

Stations set up for Darude, DJ Tiesto & Victor Dinaire.

Great call Tim! Just went then and signed up...Thanks:beerchug:

unce unce unce unce

- Techno[/url]

i'm more fond of older late 80's thru mid 90's mixes. there's some really good club tunes but alot of it just sounds too much the same now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great call Tim! Just went then and signed up...Thanks:beerchug:

Pandora.com is free if you don't want to pay too.

I'd actually never hear of Internet Radio before ???, but I hate commercials on normal radio so this was perfect solution.

Pick any type of music and it will create a station based on that type of music.

The pay feature wasn't bad and I like the mini player and bigger play lists. I'll try them for a year and see where we go. Still, great find.

Just downloaded, thanks! I'll have to burn to a disc and check it out with the car stereo.

Im a fan of Armin Van Buuren, Sasha, & Tiesto.

And +100 on Pandora!

yea, it's a long mix, lol. i can't stop listening to the first 30 mins or so.

unce unce unce unce

- Techno[/url]

i'm more fond of older late 80's thru mid 90's mixes. there's some really good club tunes but alot of it just sounds too much the same now.

WORD!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back