Who hates gold wheels?

What wheels do you prefer

• Total voters
You're dropping the ball Warbird....This thread had slipped onto the 2nd page. Luckily I have managed to help out.

I LOVE GOLD WHEELS :laugh:

If anybody in the DFW area needs a set of '08 black wheels, with only 990 miles on them.............I want your gold wheels.

PM me and see if we can swap them out.

What, takeuon sold his gold wheels???? I thought he was just trying to get the rest of you mob to hate them so he can have them all to himself :lol:

:laugh:

It really has nothing to do with whether I hate them or not. Personally I like Gold wheels. Not a huge fan of the shade of Gold Zuki used on the '08, but I'm not a hater. I switched to a different color to achieve better performance & a unique look.

What I am a hater of is....this thread! :lol: I think we are all just sick of seeing it at the top of the GenII section. So I've been campaigning for it to go away. But what are you gonna do!? The Gold wheel riders are persistent in their pursuit to make sure the percentage poll stays on their side.
Can't fault 'em for that.

Ahhh jeez....now look what you've done. I had to respond and now it's back up on top again :poke:

:laugh:

If we are talking gold wheels, I want gold (24 caret) plating. Not some cheezy anodized gold color.

Oops, I bumped this thread. Sorry.

Let it die now! :lol::cheerleader::rofl:

Haven't talked in a while Brian, thought I'd give you a little :coffee: salute to the one year anniversary of this thread~!~ :rofl:

:laugh::beerchug::laugh:

I love my Blue and gold Busa.. At first I didnt care for the rim's but after really looking at the bike I wouldn't change it for any other color.. I have my eye on after market Gold rims :thumbsup::thumbsup::bowdown::bowdown:

I dont like them on the blue bikes, but love them on the black ones. I want a set for my black 08.

I dont like them on the blue bikes, but love them on the black ones. I want a set for my black 08.

Same here... I think the blue looks better with black wheels.

I have a friend looking to trade his golds for blacks if anyone is in the area and is interested in trade pm me.

Back