Who Has Gone From Locking Clutch Back To Stock N Hd Springs?

Kevin Jones

Registered
I am considering dumping the single stage MTC I have and going back to stock. I cant afford a gen 2 or convertible and I don't seem to be able to tune this single stage very well (and its not as complicated as a multi lol). I do know guys who run stock clutch setups and pull 1.2 60' but those are all out grudge limos, leaving on just motor and prog nitrous. I cant afford to go +18. I need a street bike too, they don't ride on the street.

I don't see u improving ur 60 foot going back to stock springs. ur goin backwards bro.... save ur money and get the Gen II

I love the concept of the convertible but I have heard of guys having bad problems with that and not good customer support. Kevin, the tech at MTC is cool, always talks to me, tries to help. Eric, the owner of MTC actually lives 10 miles from me. Nice guy.

Whats' wrong with the single stage? If it's a streetbike, get them to help you dial it and and enjoy it. Are you Turbo or what kind of power?

I cant blame it on the single stage, I had multiple problems last season the worst being the shock bottoming out. Got a Penske for my setup now which should improve the situation. Yes, was stage 1 at 7 psi, will be around 360ish with pump gas tune only this build which is hopefully going to be done sometime in the next month or 2.

Back