Who gave their baby up?

Klutch556

Registered
Ok... who abandoned their baby?
Found at cycle specialties in Fairfield Ohio.
06’ with a little extra something bolted on.

Very tasty.
Pity about that heinous looking swing arm, and it’s had all the decals removed... or is that a repaint?
Did you see the asking price?
I think they said $9,000
The manufacturer date on the bike is 2006 according to the sticker on the frame. But 2007 is the year they produced this color. So I’m pretty sure it’s a 2007 color scheme with no decals. Which I prefer that look. I ghosted mine also.

I had to let mine go To much arthritis to ride it like it deserved
If I ever win a lottery I will.have one in my living room just to look at
Such a magnificent machine I still like itt
It is now living in a small town just across the border from Greece
But I still like it here :)

I had to let mine go To much arthritis to ride it like it deserved
If I ever win a lottery I will.have one in my living room just to look at
Such a magnificent machine I still like itt
It is now living in a small town just across the border from Greece
But I still like it here :)
I was thinking about what happened to you just a bit ago and wondering what the other direction wad you were going when u got rid of your helibars. Sorry to hear you had to let it go, but definitely stay around.

I'm struggling with this now. I just hit 500 miles on the bike this year. I've owned for 8 years and each year I put less and less on. Insurance (350/yr), oil changes every year, tires every 2 (just bc I dont trust old ones). Not that it's a lot of money a year but my internal struggle is wondering if it's the best use of my money.

The other side is that now that I have a child it's a hard sell (to the wife) later in life to get another and not spend the money him, house upgrades or anything else.

Back