Who Else Still Has A Note 7?

I wanted the 7 because it is waterproof mainly. Was going to use it for music, GPS, speedo apps, lap timing apps, rearview camera, etc.

I didnt even think about that Arch, I just liked the phone and the features. I have started using Waze as a GPS, its bad to the bone so far.

i reactivated my note 5. I think i averted disaster yesterday with the 7. When i unplugged it from the charger i noticed it was flame hot! Like almost burn finger hot. I tossed it in the sink and ran some water on it. It goes back for refund today. Sucks as the phone was noticeably faster and way better than the note 5.

On a side note ...no pun intended... rumor mill is over 5 billion they have lost.

i reactivated my note 5. I think i averted disaster yesterday with the 7. When i unplugged it from the charger i noticed it was flame hot! Like almost burn finger hot. I tossed it in the sink and ran some water on it. It goes back for refund today. Sucks as the phone was noticeably faster and way better than the note 5.

On a side note ...no pun intended... rumor mill is over 5 billion they have lost.

Glad you didn't have anything worse happen with it...good timing...

Mine hasnt been hot yet, but i am keeping an eye on it till the new phone arrives.

Back