Who Else Still Has A Note 7?

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Well crap, i just picked up a Note 7 recently and now there is a recall. I loved my Note 4, and it looks like a Note 5 will be hard to get. I have not had any issues with my Note 7, but now am worried about leaving it charging over night. What say you? Best replacement? And all you iphone naysayers butt out. LOL

If I were you id be taking the battery out if possible, our local airlines have banned them.

Sorry don't know what you'd replace it with.

i have a note 7 still. I have had zero issues with it so far. I have no plans on getting rid of it unless samsung or verizon buys it back from me at full price.

I've got the S7 and I'm happy with that, if you want to stay with Samsung...but I'm guessing you'll miss the sheer size. Omar upgraded last time around to Apple's offering of "not quite a tablet yet, but can't call it a cell phone anymore" because he's got a limp now when he walks........

You guys aren't getting any younger. Those things are heavy! Just whine that you can't see the screen and then pull out your reading glasses like I do :laugh:

I am leaning towards the note 5, and i think they make a samsung that is comparable, but not a note. My bike autocom is wired for droid and whatever reason an iphone does not work on the imput jack. I have a iphone 6 plus coming as a work phone.

The samsung phone is not a copy of any crapple device. Anyone who thinks that has obviously never used one to its potential. I remote into work computers etc from my cell phone and can fix them on the fly. That is not going to happen with any crapple device. Not to mention apple os just plain sucks. Its apples way or the highway and i do not deal well with constraints like that. I have always said apple is for the sheeple, those that havent an original idea to save their lives. Kind of like comparing windows to linux. apple is your windows off the shelf pretty easy to use for anyone. Linux makes you work for it :)

I just upgraded before the 7 came out. Jen and i both have Note 5's
We are perfectly happy with the 5's. Only difference she has a 32 , and i got the 64.
I am leaning towards the note 5, and i think they make a samsung that is comparable, but not a note. My bike autocom is wired for droid and whatever reason an iphone does not work on the imput jack. I have a iphone 6 plus coming as a work phone.

If lack of a stylus is not a deal breaker the lg v20 looks like a sweet phone.

I looked very seriously at that phone. The one and only reason i went note is the stylus. I do use it as my fingers have issues with the small screen sometimes when remoted into a pc.

well I cant believe they are even on the market still! I have a
note 4 and was waiting for the 7, not sure what I'm going to do now. I have worked the Note into my processes both at work and on my Busa. The size is very useful and for quick field visits it is actually better than a notebook or tablet.

Very disappointed with this because I also have a lot of time invested in getting the Note to work with everything and Apple just was not a partner in this respect. I'm leaning towards holding on to the 4 and waiting for a fixed 7 or 8?

Yeah Arch just hold on to what you got and wait it out till the Note 8 arrives. Don't be surprised if they change the name tho. I'm pretty sure they wanna distance themselves from any negative connotations the brand and name has garnered. Heard Samsung has lost a chit ton of $$$ over this debacle :banghead:

Not much I can do, I get pop ups and emails daily asking me to turn my phone in. Guess I will visit a store today and go back to a Note 5. Grr. :banghead:

well I cant believe they are even on the market still! I have a
note 4 and was waiting for the 7, not sure what I'm going to do now. I have worked the Note into my processes both at work and on my Busa. The size is very useful and for quick field visits it is actually better than a notebook or tablet.

Very disappointed with this because I also have a lot of time invested in getting the Note to work with everything and Apple just was not a partner in this respect. I'm leaning towards holding on to the 4 and waiting for a fixed 7 or 8?

I use note 4 as well but dont have any real reason to upgrade..

I use note 4 as well but dont have any real reason to upgrade..

I am still Roch in the 4 as well. I am not the guy that get a new phone just because a new one comes out. When this one doesn't work anymore or the screen is so busted that I can't read it, I will check out my options.

Back