Who else likes the factory body?

Mine is mostly stock
love the looks of both
Hayabusa generations .

maxresdefault.jpg

Took that fender off. I got a 12 over tail and a 9 over swing arm going on it but other than that i like the stock bodywork

I thought same thing A lot of guys will layaway only way I can afford talk to the guys at boosted or rcc Youll get your supercharger bro.

Hate stock signals & rear mud flap on any sport bike. Just like a cleaner well thought out look but I can't leave anything alone. A gift and a curse!

I have a factory mud guard . Touring / rain its what you want . I have slightly altered mine though removing the factory light , pushing plate up to the light position .
Can you post a pic of your mod c10?

Last edited:
Alright guys well the gen 2 folks are spoiled okay at least Suzuki added some integrated signals for you guys....the gen 1 guys know that those lollipops that stick off were pains in the ass. I wound up with the top gun under tail because I went a little crazy and tried to trim the mud flap and accidentally trimmed off my signals too. Got an integrated light from clear alternatives but no one ever saw my signal.

AD537531-9822-41CD-A80F-C5D4B98E2B17.jpeg

Alright guys well the gen 2 folks are spoiled okay at least Suzuki added some integrated signals for you guys....the gen 1 guys know that those lollipops that stick off were pains in the ass. I wound up with the top gun under tail because I went a little crazy and tried to trim the mud flap and accidentally trimmed off my signals too. Got an integrated light from clear alternatives but no one ever saw my signal.

View attachment 1588410
wheres your lic plate?

Back