Who else likes the factory body?

:lol: I typed 'and then some' and went back and edited it after doing my mental math. They carry their weight well, but it's there....
Too funny......

I personally like a little weight under me, I find they ride better and don't get pushed around as much by the wind. I rode a couple 600 sport bikes belonging to my boys and they were just too light, I would cringe when a pick up truck was coming toward me as I knew the wind would push me around.

Too funny......

I personally like a little weight under me, I find they ride better and don't get pushed around as much by the wind. I rode a couple 600 sport bikes belonging to my boys and they were just too light, I would cringe when a pick up truck was coming toward me as I knew the wind would push me around.
As a big guy I'm right there with you. I always feel like I'm perched on top of a small, light bike. Buddy had an 04 ZX10, fast as sh!t but twitchy. Would change direction if you just thought about turning. He loved it because of how it handled, buy I need something more linear and predictable.

As a big guy I'm right there with you. I always feel like I'm perched on top of a small, light bike. Buddy had an 04 ZX10, fast as sh!t but twitchy. Would change direction if you just thought about turning. He loved it because of how it handled, buy I need something more linear and predictable.
Over the years, I've learned speed is not everything. I like the Busa because I know it has it if I get on it but it is also refined and likes to cruise along at normal speeds with little to no fuss.

Those 1 k sport bikes and their siblings are too purposeful for my taste-much like a cruiser is too purposeful.

I'm going to have to buy a second Busa. Since mine is a very rare colour scheme I am trying very very hard to resist fiddling with it
But there are many things I would like to try
Problems problems
Jp

I'm going to have to buy a second Busa. Since mine is a very rare colour scheme I am trying very very hard to resist fiddling with it
But there are many things I would like to try
Problems problems
Jp
That's definitely a hard call to make. Perhaps pick up aftermarket plastics and keep all the parts you took off to mod so you can return it to stock.

Suzuki made a lot of Hayabusas and many countries got them so I'm not sure how much they will be collectible unless they are in showroom, never before ridden condition as a Limited Edition. I can buy a brand new 2017 for under $11k right now if I wanted.

That's definitely a hard call to make. Perhaps pick up aftermarket plastics and keep all the parts you took off to mod so you can return it to stock.

Suzuki made a lot of Hayabusas and many countries got them so I'm not sure how much they will be collectible unless they are in showroom, never before ridden condition as a Limited Edition. I can buy a brand new 2017 for under $11k right now if I wanted.

I may do what you suggest. It is not an official special edition It is just that they only brought in 15 white and red ones to Canada. I would guess that there may be150 in the US on the ten times rule
But I am interested in a new 2017 if you would care to share your seller

I may do what you suggest. It is not an official special edition It is just that they only brought in 15 white and red ones to Canada. I would guess that there may be150 in the US on the ten times rule
But I am interested in a new 2017 if you would care to share your seller
The seller is in Ottawa...I just looked at their ad and noted the price has gone up since Christmas...? $13,699 now but there are rebates..

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes...sa/1388697033?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true