Who disgusts you more?

Who disgusts you more? - Saddam or Michael Jackson?

• Saddam Hussein

Votes: 28 100.0%
  • Michael Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
The capture of Saddam got me thinking about who disgusts me more, Saddam Hussein or Michael "The Freak" Jackson. I think MJ actually disgusts me more as a human being. Just wondering who is with me on this. Who do you think is more disgusting? Cast your votes.
biggrin.gif

I don't see much comparison with the guy who is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths - of HIS OWN people. However, it would be interesting to put them both in the same jail cell.
wow.gif

You obviously have not seen some of the things saddam has done. There is a website that has video, YES VIDEO of tortures from saddam and his sons as well as killings by saddam and his boys! Pretty gruesome. All these bleeding heart liberals complain about the war. If they knew one tenth of the things saddam did. They would change their tune.

Saddam with no daught, Even if Michael looks like a sicko he still has to be proven quilty of the charges. Thats the American way

Yeah, I know Saddam is a vile animal, but to me, anyone that has such a sexual fascination with children is MUCH more spooky and freaky and definitely more disgusting than a murderer. Just my $.02 though.
wink.gif

THIS LINK IS AN EXAMPLE OF THE CRAP SADDAM DID TO HIS CITIZENS EVERY DAY. IT IS NOT MEANT TO BE SEEN BY ANYONE WHO IS SQEAMISH, UNDERAGE OR BLACK OUT PRONE. This is only for those who need to know why we are over there to this day fighting for not just iraqi human rights but ours as well. If he could do this to his own "people". Just think what he would do to americans!!!

once page loads click view.
Not work safe nor child safe nor nightmare prone safe!!

Again, I'm not defending the man! He's as big a piece of poop as I've ever seen. Just saying that child predators are more scary and disgusting to me. You don't have to justify the war and takin' out Saddam to me. I'd gladly take him out myself without blinking or losing any sleep.
wink.gif

Hey train lets roadtrip over there together and handle some business!!! I hear there is still a $30 million dollar reward for Bin Laden. Dont know how long we would last, though. probably have a little trouble blending in!!

Hey train lets roadtrip over there together and handle some business!!!  I hear there is still a $30 million dollar reward for Bin Laden.  Dont know how long we would last, though.  probably have a little trouble blending in!!
I'm in. I could really enjoy half of $30m. I could also enjoy takin' that rat bastard out.

im w/ BT, mikey is just way creepier than sadam. IF u were friends w/ sadam u might live a pretty good life, (lived) a pretty good life i should say.. but i dont think sadam would of maolested ur sons..??? my pennies

I know you guys must be foolin, micheal jackson scarier than saddam? any thing jackson has been accused of saddam has done 10 fold, he rapes women, children and men, then kills them.

theres a few things americans need to take into considration when it comes to celeberity cases, first, the media is always going after ratings no matter what the cost, second, money is an extreme motivator...

also, describing jackson as a child predator is pretty outlandish and inflamitory, those types of comments should be left to the media. considering the evidence to support the allegations against jackson are no more than documents filed in a civil suit requesting relief for "sexual battery" where the plaintiff claimed jackson masterbaited him and twisted a nipple while biting the other. this lawsuit was settled  out of court to protect both parties, and there is no evidence or documentation that supports jackson is a "child predator" molestor or anything else for that matter!  in a civil case you can file a lawsuit for anything you like. and unfortunately the people of california are being taken for a ride by another lame prosocuter that is going to waste their tax dollars by spending millions trying to prosocute someone using a document that was filed in civil court 10 years ago. thats pretty lame in my opinion, and I dont think jackson is a child predator any more than he is white...

smoking gun

<!--EDIT|†WÃ￾§â€ Ã«D
Reason for Edit: None given...|1071488375 -->

I know you guys must be foolin, micheal jackson scarier than saddam? any thing jackson has been accused of saddam has done 10 fold, he rapes women, children and men, then kills them.

theres a few things americans need to take into considration when it comes to celeberity cases, first, the media is always going after ratings no matter what the cost, second, money is an extreme motivator...

also, describing jackson as a child predator is pretty outlandish and inflamitory, those types of comments should be left to the media. considering the evidence to support the allegations against jackson are no more than documents filed in a civil suit requesting relief for "sexual battery" where the plaintiff claimed jackson masterbaited him and twisted a nipple while biting the other. this lawsuit was settled  out of court to protect both parties, and there is no evidence or documentation that supports jackson is a "child predator" molestor or anything else for that matter!  in a civil case you can file a lawsuit for anything you like. and unfortunately the people of california are being taken for a ride by another lame prosocuter that is going to waste their tax dollars by spending millions trying to prosocute someone using a document that was filed in civil court 10 years ago. thats pretty lame in my opinion, and I dont think jackson is a child predator any more than he is white...

smoking gun
You can honestly listen to the interviews people have done with MJ and not come to the conclusion that he, ummm, "loves" the kiddies?
rock.gif

I have to agree that diddling kids is worse than murder... But, I also agree that what Saddam has done is WAY worse than murder. I feel that Saddam may be the most evil man on the planet at this time. There is NO question in my mind who disgusts me more and is more dangerous and creeps me out and yada yada yada... Saddam. I am so glad we caught that fug!

micheal jackson dangerous? are you guys for real? all 13 yr olds I know can kick mikes a55 all over the street. this kid admits that he was afraid micheal would take away the money and thats why he let mike do what he did, the kid then sues mike for a huge sum of money, now the police are charging mike on the same principal. now what does this teach children in our society? if an adult lures you into battery, let them you will get paid! the bottom line is if this kid really did not want mike to touch him he should have said so, if mike then forced himself, he should have contacted the authorities, that way there would still be some forensic evidence to convict.

society has a responsability to educate children they must contact the police the moment anyone make any sexual advance. what message will children of the world get from a circus act put on by a lame prosocution looking for notoriety? there are real kids being pursued by real predators!

Saddam ... Mike may have his problems, but I'll wait for a jury to convict him, before i pass judgement on him...

Hey train lets roadtrip over there together and handle some business!!!  I hear there is still a $30 million dollar reward for Bin Laden.  Dont know how long we would last, though.  probably have a little trouble blending in!!
I'm in. I could really enjoy half of $30m. I could also enjoy takin' that rat bastard out.
Hey I guys I can get you over there. Just pick up your phone and dial 1-800-MARINES. Just tell the guy that answers that you want in on the fight against terrorism and he will tell you where to show up for the trip.

Back