Who dat say gunna beat dem saints?

Ditto

Im going to be rooting for the Saints, Just dont think they can do it.

Would have been for the Colts but when they pulled Manning to save him from getting hurt and blew off the perfect season just kinds ticked me off.

URGENT WEATHER ALERT: A VIKING ship was sunk this past week in the gulf by Hurricane WHO DAT. Shockey waves and a horrendous cool BREES was reported. Massive debris was found in a BUSH near New Orleans. Hurricane WHO DAT is expected to make touchdown in Miami in less than 2 weeks. Strengthing is certain. People are adv......ised to pin up their COLTS as a precaution expect SHOCKEY waves and WHO DAT DAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new-orleans-saints-nov-8-2009-55cdc8962977079b_large.jpg

- New York Jets vs Indianapolis Colts 17-30 Highlights - NFL Playoffs 2010[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta hold out faith for the Saints. The Colts may have a great team, but the Saints haven' t exactly been trailing in last place all year. They' ve broken a lot of records that have stood for years, and played a lot better than anyone could have ever expected this year.

GOING BE A AWESOME SUPERBOWL
I prob wont sleep all week waiting on it.
Dont think im going any partys I just want watch game @ home on my bigscreen.I will be standing up entire game.
- Colts Vs Ravens Playoff Highlights 2010[/url]

I THINK WE BEAT THE 2 BEST DEFFENSES IN FOOTBALL SO FAR.JETS+RAVENS

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's going to be one of the best Super Bowls ever played if it lives up to the hype of the 2 best teams in football all year . :whistle:

Heard it going to 8 points before the game starts. I hope the saints pull it off. Think I may throw some money on em. Kinda doubtful.
Posted via Mobile Device

there's a lot to be said for being really riled up. and if it was my first superbowl shot in the history of the franchise, i KNOW i'd be riled.

Saints are going to come out swinging thats for sure. Manning bette be ready to taste some turf, My boys are fired up and ready to kick so butt. I can't wait, its been a long time coming for us to be here after all these years. Go Saints.:thumbsup:

Thats not 4 shure he might play.Torn ligament.
Nobody puts Manning on his back.KILL SANTA!!!!!

:firing::santa::moderator::cussing::lookaround:

Back