Who are these Two Org characters

c10

Registered
;)

Messaging1563282248365.jpg

@RedBull & @Mythos *

#ProStreetLegalMotorcycle ~ #SlickedDownHayabusa *

Could those two blokes possibly be from that old tv show 'the trailer park boys' , or is it a couple of Californian pickers...showing off their latest 'barn find '? They sure look pretty happy with themselves , maybe they just like getting away , camp maybe...... :):p:rolleyes:

Camp, Indeed! Red was camping with the fam in my hometown of Iron Mountain, MI and I just happened to be there. I have been there a lot this summer preparing the trailer for a 170 mile busa haul to my new home.

Heres a side story. As Red was finishing his camping vacation, I was starting my own camping trip with my 14 and 15 year-olds. We went to Ojibwa WI which is even more isolated than Iron Mountain ….and guess what??????? We got hit by a tornado!!! Never heard a siren and no wind was audible as we were in the forest and inside my truck getting hammered by a massive downpour. Absolutely no warning at all and the hail starts with the BIG stuff first. Baseball sized hail and my brand new truck got dented up pretty good on the hood and roof. Sounded like the 4th of July inside that truck! Sure was glad to be in the truck as I had considered just a few minutes ago to do a live rain test in the tent with the kids. NO WAY, we're not leaving the truck. I figured the safest place to be in that hail was under the trees. WRONG!!! We came upon two trees that had fallen across the road in the tiny park. I got around them and we got back to our tentsite. The tent was still up but a large tree branch fell on my truck right over my head. It put a sever dent in the roof right on the edge. Had I not been in the truck, I would have been killed, I'm pretty sure or literally missed death by a few inches. The hail got smaller, the rain slowed down and we ventured out onto the highway into town. About a quarter mile of power lines were down and traffic stopped so we turned around and headed to the other town. Power was out everywhere. We went back to the campground, grabbed everything and through it in the truck while it began to rain again. The sheriff stopped to tell us we should seek shelter as there was another round of hail expected. We left a day early and went to Grams house back in Iron Mountain for two days. That's where I heard it was a tornado and it was confirmed the hail was baseball sized. Never heard of that in these parts in my whole life. Lucky me. Lots of weird anomalies/coincidences happening there.

I wish we would have gone camping with RedBull instead. Not a drop of rain fell in Iron Mountain. My poor new truck has about $2000 damage I will have to pay for out of pocket but we were all kept safe inside that big ol tank.

Camp, Indeed! Red was camping with the fam in my hometown of Iron Mountain, MI and I just happened to be there. I have been there a lot this summer preparing the trailer for a 170 mile busa haul to my new home.

Heres a side story. As Red was finishing his camping vacation, I was starting my own camping trip with my 14 and 15 year-olds. We went to Ojibwa WI which is even more isolated than Iron Mountain ….and guess what??????? We got hit by a tornado!!! Never heard a siren and no wind was audible as we were in the forest and inside my truck getting hammered by a massive downpour. Absolutely no warning at all and the hail starts with the BIG stuff first. Baseball sized hail and my brand new truck got dented up pretty good on the hood and roof. Sounded like the 4th of July inside that truck! Sure was glad to be in the truck as I had considered just a few minutes ago to do a live rain test in the tent with the kids. NO WAY, we're not leaving the truck. I figured the safest place to be in that hail was under the trees. WRONG!!! We came upon two trees that had fallen across the road in the tiny park. I got around them and we got back to our tentsite. The tent was still up but a large tree branch fell on my truck right over my head. It put a sever dent in the roof right on the edge. Had I not been in the truck, I would have been killed, I'm pretty sure or literally missed death by a few inches. The hail got smaller, the rain slowed down and we ventured out onto the highway into town. About a quarter mile of power lines were down and traffic stopped so we turned around and headed to the other town. Power was out everywhere. We went back to the campground, grabbed everything and through it in the truck while it began to rain again. The sheriff stopped to tell us we should seek shelter as there was another round of hail expected. We left a day early and went to Grams house back in Iron Mountain for two days. That's where I heard it was a tornado and it was confirmed the hail was baseball sized. Never heard of that in these parts in my whole life. Lucky me. Lots of weird anomalies/coincidences happening there.

I wish we would have gone camping with RedBull instead. Not a drop of rain fell in Iron Mountain. My poor new truck has about $2000 damage I will have to pay for out of pocket but we were all kept safe inside that big ol tank.
Been some crazy weather for us down staters as well, had a freak hail storm come thru about 2 weeks ago. Blue skies one minute and craziness the next, buddy of mine was doing a roof a couple blocks from my house and got caught with the decking off, caused all kinds of damage in the 10 minutes it was happening then was just gone.

Thanks everyone for the positive thoughts. I'm glad we are all ok and I'm glad the tornado made it memorable for us. The kids always say being with Daddy is always an adventure!

Bloody hell Mythos , sounds like a crazy trip for sure , glad you and your lads were okay !! :thumbsup:
Thanks, Toad.....actually, it's two lasses. Polish from Mom and everything I am all mixed together. I gave the 15 year-old driving lessons n the new truck. A lot less scary after it got beat up in the hail. She did well. only ran over the curb twice. No problem for that puppy.

Sorry to hear that Mythos . Did Red talk your ear off :)

Of course!!!! but it was all quality material!

Back