Who are all the tuning and turbo gurus here

its either rocketman or michaelhs ongoing project(that he flat out REFUSES to take a loan for) and is driving me crazy.
Hi ali123. To finish I will need $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 I have $40,000.00 in it now. To do it the way I would really like I would say $500,000.00. And no bank wants to lend an old broken down old vet that kind of cash. I need about $2,000.00 to finish the roller. On the motor the cases are done I have the block I am working on the head now. I still need the crank rods and pistons. I also still need clutch and trans parts. Also a turbo kit.

Hi ali123. To finish I will need $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 I have $40,000.00 in it now. To do it the way I would really like I would say $500,000.00. And no bank wants to lend an old broken down old vet that kind of cash. I need about $2,000.00 to finish the roller. On the motor the cases are done I have the block I am working on the head now. I still need the crank rods and pistons. I also still need clutch and trans parts. Also a turbo kit.
mike.... u own that house right? ure in ure 70s? borrow a lil on the house....……. ure gonna pay either way..... but its the TIME u cant get back.... i just had a friend pass away at 47 yrs old... never saw it coming..... u could get a loan mike.... or borrow money on ure house...….. and have a ball THIS SUMMER.... I just wanna see the bike done and u happy.

u know how messed up this world is arch... my 47 year old buddies family is getting 270K from the state now(salary times 3)...... allllll those years of hard work.... somebody else will profit from.... and guess who his emergency contact was.... it was me.... don't save the money, u cant take it with u.

So who are you gonna will your bike and and any other toys to?
Otherwise they're just gonna go to auction for pennies on the dollar, and NY take the money, right??
At least leave it to somewhere like St.Jude's, and keep as much as possible out of lawyer's and politician's hands.

Otherwise they're just gonna go to auction for pennies on the dollar, and NY take the money, right??
At least leave it to somewhere like St.Jude's, and keep as much as possible out of lawyer's and politician's hands.
lol... my mother gets my stuff... ill start thinking about a will in due time... right now im just shell shocked about my friend.... u have u understand this guy wasn't a softie.... he was a hard human being.... he was one of us.... old school..... Everyone knew him or OF HIM.... I don't think he had many enemies.... he was the voice of reason when I was often unreasonable..... I would have bet everything that this wouldn't have happened.... im having a hard time reconciling all this.

You mean St. Six Pack don't you ? Better start calling him uncle Mike right now to get in good graces; no shame in it.

Back