Who’s Riding Today? ME!!!

I was such a nice day I put about 50 miles on my Busa and about 25 on my Harley. I really enjoy the Busa but can't wait for my Heli-bars to arrive...
I merged on the freeway about 75 MPH on the busa in the middle of about 20 Harley's. I merged and passed. Not sure how happy they were...

I was such a nice day I put about 50 miles on my Busa and about 25 on my Harley. I really enjoy the Busa but can't wait for my Heli-bars to arrive...
I merged on the freeway about 75 MPH on the busa in the middle of about 20 Harley's. I merged and passed. Not sure how happy they were...
Yeah well they just gotta suck it up, when I'm out riding I've noticed the only bikes that don't wave are the Harley guys. Now I don't give them the time of day, it's like a separatist cult! :poke:

I wave to sport bikes when I am on my Harley and Harley's when I am on my Busa. Most return....
It used to bug me if people did not return the wave...these days not so much.

I was out for a short ride this morning and am really enjoying this bike. I took it to a closed road and opened it up a wee bit, I do know it accelerates like heck....most of the ride I kept it to the posted limit (90kms/hr around here).

I saw a few bikes out and the only one who didn't wave back was a guy on a ZX14...I kind of chuckled to myself on that one...

I wave to sport bikes when I am on my Harley and Harley's when I am on my Busa. Most return....
It used to bug me if people did not return the wave...these days not so much.

My brother told me once Harley guys don't wave because they are scared to let go of their handlebars...of course he's a Beemer guy and Harley riders wave at him.

Maybe their hands are numb because of the vibration...lol.
Just kidding the new Harley's have much less with counter balancers on Softail and combination of rubber mounted and balancers on touring models.

That would be me-I have a good buzz in my bars and my hands suffer, I am getting a set of gel grips soon.

The good news I will be out in the wind shortly....of course it will be on a lawn tractor but I will be in the wind nonetheless.

I'm out today :D

20180708_112812.jpg

Nice pic!
I love the way it looks endless as you look over the US countryside . . . over here in NZ there's always the ocean just over the hill, either way you look :D

On my next adventure, I'll take a mountain pic of three different states.

My ride today was cut short. Called in to work yet again. I have a problem saying no :/

Yeah, I get called into work often too . . . Mon to Fri 7.30am to 4pm lmao
I just can't say no coz I need to pay a damned mortgage :confused:
Mort-gage . . . . Death-grip. Mort=death, gage=grip. (gag = throttle)

I wouldn't trade my career for anything but sometimes I wonder how long it will be before I retire. I think I can hold out for 30 more years.

I wouldn't trade my career for anything but sometimes I wonder how long it will be before I retire. I think I can hold out for 30 more years.
...yikes....! 30 more years of working....you will enjoy retirement regardless of your vocation I'm certain...

No ride for me today. Had to take the truck into the dealer to have the ac fixed. That was 600$$ worth of mod money gone....lol. But I have ac now ;)

Back