Who’s Riding Today? ME!!!

piratediverjefff

Registered
Twist it a couple times for me bro(mines still out of operation from the accident 6 weeks ago[waiting on the old geezer's ins. co. adjuster to come out/appraise the damage,etc.]and more x-rays yesterday showed I have a separated shoulder/AC tear and clutch hand is still messed up:crazy:).:super:

SSGT_B

Registered
Twist it a couple times for me bro(mines still out of operation from the accident 6 weeks ago[waiting on the old geezer's ins. co. adjuster to come out/appraise the damage,etc.]and more x-rays yesterday showed I have a separated shoulder/AC tear and clutch hand is still messed up:crazy:).:super:
Ouch brother. Wish I could twist the throttle. I don't have broken bones, but the wrist has been messed up since 3-24 and another 30 days before therapy starts. I can post the most boring of videos but im afraid I would be ridiculed out of this place for NOT twisting it.....LOL

piratediverjefff

Registered
Widow maker is right bro,I thought I was a fairly decent rider until I bought that thing last year,tries to spit me off every time I get on it.:laugh:Has all of the add ons like black Excel wheels,new FMF Powercore 4 exhaust with their Mega-Bomb header,Fusion graphics,carbon fiber skid plate,etc.,Factory Effex step seat,new Dunlop Geomax MX3S tires,full front and rear suspension by TBT Racing here in Corona,SS braided clutch and brake lines,all of the Zeta bling goodies(including clutch and brake levers),and a dozen or so other extras).I found out in short order they make it look way easier on TV than it really is,first time I jumped about wiped myself out.:laugh:Love it though,have MX tracks everywhere around me out here(SoCal)and lots of desert space to act the fool.A welcome change(and challenge)from the Busa,like ridin' a big ass(37.5" seat height,225 lb.)bicycle with 55 hp.Doesn't sound like much to someone who's never been on a dirt bike,until they try it.:laugh:I run VP non-ethanol 94 and 100 octane in it(100 when it's really hot out here,and has 12.5 to 1 compression).

SSGT_B

Registered
I did notice that I did not come back smelling of fuel as bad as I was, pre PC3 , however my cruising speed of 60-70 put me in the 3500-4000 rpm range and the WB was reading 11.8-12.6 afr. A tune will be in short order. So trailer up to Frank or down to Texas.....

piratediverjefff

Registered
Nice ride man, hey I notice you don't have the pull strap at the rear of the seat?? Very handy for moving the rear end quickly!
http://thetugger.com/
View attachment 1583103View attachment 1583104
Thanks bro.Had looked into one but with the bit of off road I'd be doing probably wouldn't really need one to haul myself out of a tight spot.

Have the bike dialed in pretty well,it's a 2007 carb model(only 43 hours since new)and always starts on the 1st kick when either hot or cold.Took me a while to get the starting sequence down though;turn on the gas,kick through several times to TDC,pull the choke knob out,give to quick turns on the throttle,and give it one good hard kick.Has an accelerator pump and found out the hard way not to give it any more gas after those 2 twists 'til it starts.:laugh:Believe it or not that pipe is louder than the Busa's Brocks Short Meg,guess it's 'cause of that one big 96mm piston and the 10,000rpm redline.:laugh:Thing is a blast to ride(or try to:D),after 16 years on a Busa I was starting to burn out but this little bike got me fired up again.Both of my girlfriend's grandsons(7 and 10) have little Honda CR 50 and 80's and we hit the tracks together,only way I can outrun the 10 year old is on the straights(he started at 3 on a 50 with training wheels,little poop can ride now:laugh:).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rubbersidedown Today's almost *FREE* Item...Ladies size 4 Kevlar riding jeans Random Thoughts 8
c10 Weird ECU error riding today . A/B/C modes appear first time in 3 years Gen II Busa Information 3
KvHotDog4 Saw this AFTER riding today!! Now I need help General Bike Related Topics 20
zukracer Staying hydrated while riding - Camelbaks are the woot plus today General Bike Related Topics 1
Twobrothersbusa Don't look if haven't been riding your bike....it was 72 here today! General Bike Related Topics 23
JINKSTER Saw TWO Guys riding ONE HD Today and?.. General Bike Related Topics 83
Strife Not a riding day today! Random Thoughts 4
busaMD Riding to the Forbus General Store Today Trips and Touring 3
hckyguy1 Gained a riding partner today! General Bike Related Topics 20
goblinsix Saw A Dude Riding Today In Shorts !!! General Bike Related Topics 24
Takeuon Crazy weather across the States. Was out riding today... Random Thoughts 9
C Anyone riding today??? So-Cal Gatherings 81
mike1180 Ahhhh Springtime in the Rockies – No Riding today Random Thoughts 5
Pipefighter248 Good riding weather today General Bike Related Topics 11
L Riding in AZ not so friendly today General Bike Related Topics 30
tigerbite84 Some things I noticed when I was riding today... Random Thoughts 6
HillsRider Riding today.. South Dakota style! Random Thoughts 17
Rayabusa0818 Nobody would go riding with me today Random Thoughts 23
docjunior Went riding with the zx-14 today General Bike Related Topics 38
Rayabusa0818 Going Riding today General Bike Related Topics 21
SnapAttack Riding Today General Bike Related Topics 1
Rayabusa0818 Tim Ronnie and I went riding today Random Thoughts 50
SnapAttack Anybody Riding Today General Bike Related Topics 5
B Went riding today... General Bike Related Topics 13
A Riding Today?? General Bike Related Topics 0
Big Tuna Went riding today with a couple of friends General Bike Related Topics 20
300Busa Not much riding today Random Thoughts 38
D No riding today  --  rain General Bike Related Topics 6
HillsRider So who went riding today?? General Bike Related Topics 26
J Went riding today and then zainoed General Bike Related Topics 15
Relsek I went riding today and look what I saw General Bike Related Topics 76
BigDawg_03Busa LOST A RIDING BUDDY TODAY! General Bike Related Topics 50
thrasherfox Awesome day riding today!! General Bike Related Topics 27
F Going riding today General Bike Related Topics 8
WWJD Who's going riding today?? Random Thoughts 7
H went riding with thinker,cache today General Bike Related Topics 3
Skywalker Riding In Beautiful Colorado Weather General Bike Related Topics 9
voodoodoo Got "inspired" riding my favourite local road the other day Videos 5
rubbersidedown Busa riding cops give up on H-D,BMW,Yam,Victory etc. Random Thoughts 6
groran1000 Are you all still riding? General Bike Related Topics 30
rubbersidedown *Free* ladies riding boots size 7 1/2 Random Thoughts 17
C Gen1 bussa power loss while riding ... General Bike Related Topics 2
rubbersidedown Wanted to start a thread in "Geographic Riding Locations" but got this... Random Thoughts 1
J Gen 2 spaying gas out of I believe the gas cap when riding Gen II Busa Information 7
rubbersidedown Setting up for 2-up riding this season General Bike Related Topics 14
groran1000 Anybody riding-virus General Bike Related Topics 16
S Leather riding/track suit, 1-pc, new, size 38 - 40 $290 Safety Gear 4
rubbersidedown best riding song... Random Thoughts 17
rubbersidedown What are the cops riding in your hood Random Thoughts 16
T As the riding season ends for some... General Bike Related Topics 9