whitele.. errr... el stumpo is back home safely

el stumpo

Registered
What a great time! Great roads, great friends! :thumbsup:

Chris - Great riding with you and Tasha. Tell Mary thanks again for taking care of us!
John - HIDs are great! I think you owe me about $150 now...
Nick - Remember: Cool Ranch Doritos
Colen - Had a blast with Obama Bin Ridin'...
Jeff - Fun times on those hills eh? Thanks for the nice shirt and to Jeffrey for collecting wood
Michelle - You have great kids! They were a blast and it's good to know that they don't want a tonging...
Eric - Thanks for leading - you always know where the great roads and eats are!
Jen - Your riding has really improved! You might have to lead a few rides next time!
Carl - Nice meeting you, hope you had a good time. Might want to rethink the go pro mounts in the front... :whistle:

Obligatory picture..

20140725_135341[1].jpg

It was awesome to see you again Peter! Been way too long! Thanks for having some fun with my kids and trying to teach them what's important life to get girls :rofl:

We didn't see a single raindrop on our route home BTW...I was shocked. I hope you were as fortunate!

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

It was awesome to see you again Peter! Been way too long! Thanks for having some fun with my kids and trying to teach them what's important life to get girls :rofl:

We didn't see a single raindrop on our route home BTW...I was shocked. I hope you were as fortunate!

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Great seeing you too Michelle. Wish Omar could have joined us as well... No rain at all either! And found some really nice roads on the way back. I left at 9, arrived at Fort Lee at 2:30. Luckily I95 was not backed up..

it was great to see you again :beerchug: thanks for teaching me how to drift by using a piece of bark under the rear tire, very glad we all finished that ride still on the rubber side and no one ran out of gas! :lol: looking forward to the next time

i'm glad you guys all made it home without any issues...don't worry about the rain, i think i got it all plus a short (about a mile) of small hail...that ting, ting, ting on the helmet is very distinctive once you know know what it is :laugh:

Nice to see you again pete....had lots of fun following you down those roads....hope to see you again at next years event...ride safe..

Wish I could have been there; glad y'all had a good time! :thumbsup:

Somebody's got some splainin to do.
How's he go from WhiteLe to El Stumpo?

Glad all are safe and sound

Back