White Mountains in New Hampshire

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
What's up fellas? We are going there for the first time and I will appreciate it if you guys can tell me where to stay that's not too expensive, what to see, etc. If you need to talk to me about it, I'll be more than willing to give you my #. I would also like to meet fellow .org members if I can. We're planning to be there on the first week of July. Thanks fellas.

steelkite

Registered
There's lots of places to stay in Upper Conway, NH. at the base of MT Washington. Bed and Breakfasts are the best.

AJAY

Registered
Can't tell you where to stay, but I sure am jealous. Used to ride that way when we lived in the Boston metro area back around 1990. You have some exquisite riding ahead of you!

DropBusa

Registered
Any of the Conway area will be slightly more pricey, but its something you'll never forget.

But since you asked for my opinion, i think you should stay in the Lincoln area. Do yourself a favor and take HWY 112 (kankamagus HWY) across to Conway. VERY VERY beautiful ride and theres a hairpin turn that'll knock your sox off.

I havent confirmed my plans as of yet, but me and 2 or 3 of my buddies might be going there on Jul 31 and then hop, skip, jump over to Maine for the land speed event happening in Loring on Sat and Sun. (Aug 1 and 2)

Either way, you'll never forget it.
If you ride I-93 North be careful. About 20 minutes before you get to Lincoln you come across a Mountain face and be so caught up looking at it you wont realize that the cross winds are trying to push you off the left lane shoulder that drops about 40 feet down!!!
Ask me how i know ..... :rofl:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dopey Anyone removed decals on red and white 2014?? General Bike Related Topics 3
Skywalker Great White General Bike Related Topics 20
fallenarch How to be a better white person in 2020 Politics 62
VIPER 2013 White Busa Classifieds 1
J White Wheels hhhmmm General Bike Related Topics 2
HayaWakened To The White Busa on the 210 in Pasadena Today General Bike Related Topics 7
Huntercs10 Is it possible for my bike to white smoke because of a bad oil filter? Busa problems 24
Skywalker Great White Down... Son & Girlfriend Walked Away General Bike Related Topics 64
Z-MAN74 Recovered from being hit by drunk driver w/ no ins. And still need front nose for 06 limited pearl white to purchase, please help I'll never throw aw General Bike Related Topics 13
Skywalker Oldest Son's New Great White Purchase General Bike Related Topics 43
fallenarch HD Waves the White Flag! Other rides of our members past and present 3
Scooby315 White 2017 Hayabusa Part Out General Bike Related Topics 30
C Proof That Black Suzukis Are Faster Than White Suzukis: General Bike Related Topics 7
H The Great White Way General Bike Related Topics 1
InfiniteReality Anyone With White Tire Lettering? General Bike Related Topics 16
Ham White Face Gauges General Bike Related Topics 3
Project@Busa My 2011 Hayabusa Carbon&White project :) New Owners Forum 30
el stumpo Stolen White LE - FOUND! 2 years later General Bike Related Topics 37
D White smoke out of crankcase breather on a trubo. Turbo 4
04LE Anyone had aftermarket parts painted to match 2011 white? Gen II Busa Information 4
IG. White House Lane Splitting Petition - not a duplicate of anther thread, but urgent Random Thoughts 7
Tufbusa White House Lane splitting petition nationwide Random Thoughts 66
Kogeltje What screen on a 2006 white busa General Bike Related Topics 13
V My 2011 pearl white Busa. Appearance mods 5
skydivr Captain Ahab has found his White Whale... Random Thoughts 16
Scooby315 White Shorty Levers Where?? General Bike Related Topics 5
B New owner - '09 Pearl White - Color code differences Maintenance and Do-It-Yourself 9
P New 2014 red and white Hayabusa :-) New Owners Forum 40
Blanca BusaLess Well the White Elephant has left the room. :( General Bike Related Topics 44
B 2014 blue/white busa gone missing General Bike Related Topics 15
D 2013 White Aussie Busa a/m parts and inslall thoughts with pics Gen II Busa Information 10
S White smoke Busa problems 24
el stumpo 2006 White LE - STOLEN! (NC/East Coast) >:( General Bike Related Topics 20
Mustafa Kemalettin Anlar '13 White-Gray Busa with Bronze Wheels Busa Mods 10
M WTB: 2013 Factory Decal for White Hayabusa Gen II Busa Information 10
jch364 help with my gopro white Random Thoughts 9
E white smoke after revving up the engine Busa problems 9
V Almost completed (PICS) 2011 busa white Gen II Busa Information 14
M Calling all White Gen IIs : Let us see'em! Gen II Busa Information 22
jch364 Just got my new gopro 3 white..!!!! Tiny little sucker Random Thoughts 10
Mustafa Kemalettin Anlar Many Accessories added to '13 White/Gray Busa :) Appearance mods 13
Mustafa Kemalettin Anlar '13 Busa Unboxing White/Gray New Owners Forum 16
W Gopro hero 3 white or drift hd720 Videos 29
t.rob99 local craigslist ad.. 09' white plastics complete General Bike Related Topics 8
InfiniteReality Plasti-Dipped My Busa Matte White Appearance mods 28
rubbersidedown white face guages General Bike Related Topics 13
Blanca BusaLess Anyone have a cowl/hump from an 09 White they don't want? Gen II Busa Information 6
J Anyone have a 2011 white busa with black wheels? General Bike Related Topics 13
StromBusa White House Rejects Petition to Deport Piers Morgan Random Thoughts 29
captain Cleaning house -- White short sleeve first design ever for the org Hayabusa Merchandise 6