White Lightning

Ok so maybe the 180 tire is not such a good thing after all. So what about the light weight wheels (BST)? Seems to me that the bike would accelerate and decelerate quicker with lighter wheels.

Tim I'm actually in Georgia this week and I was going to contact you and bring the bike but my new plates didn't come, the temp tag ran out, and then I went and got sick. 600 mile loop might require a new butt and I still haven't made it into those twenty pound pants that I bought on our 400 mile loop! I probably need to push the Busa for awhile to down size my backside.
:beerchug:

If your in the North GA area give me a call, maybe we can have dinner with a few other .ORG members. :) The bike looks awesome Steve. Think we can talk Pappy into getting one? :D

Tim, today I was all over N GA. Cleveland, Gainesville, Blairsville, and Clayton. Tomorrow (24th) I'll be in Gainesville, Dahlonega, and Dawsonville. Working on North Georgia Healthcare System project. Depending on my schedule we might be able to hook up for dinner or a general BS session. I'll be back the 6th-10th of July and hopefully I can drag the Busa out. Shoot me a text if these are close to you. Thanx Steve

[/QUOTE] Think we can talk Pappy into getting one? :D[/QUOTE]

Tim, I almost got it done once (pre fjr) but the Busa is just alittle to aggressive for him.. He's going to be up here at our place for a month or so.. I'll get him on mine, Buell pegs, 1 1/4" risers, Corbin seat and MRA Vario screen.. Just maybe.. :dunno: :whistle: :thumbsup:

Think we can talk Pappy into getting one? :D[/QUOTE]

Tim, I almost got it done once (pre fjr) but the Busa is just alittle to aggressive for him.. He's going to be up here at our place for a month or so.. I'll get him on mine, Buell pegs, 1 1/4" risers, Corbin seat and MRA Vario screen.. Just maybe.. :dunno: :whistle: :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

to aggressive? well maybe the seating position, but he does know how to roll on the throttle, ask him about on the way back from CROT to Robbinsville that evening, he was lettin it roll! :D

Tell him Hi for me.

Tim, today I was all over N GA. Cleveland, Gainesville, Blairsville, and Clayton. Tomorrow (24th) I'll be in Gainesville, Dahlonega, and Dawsonville. Working on North Georgia Healthcare System project. Depending on my schedule we might be able to hook up for dinner or a general BS session. I'll be back the 6th-10th of July and hopefully I can drag the Busa out. Shoot me a text if these are close to you. Thanx Steve

I will be in Florida the 6 - 10th. You should bring the bike anyway, alot of great roads over there. Let Don and Ronnie know, they might can meet up for a ride.

[/QUOTE]to aggressive? well maybe the seating position, but he does know how to roll on the throttle, ask him about on the way back from CROT to Robbinsville that evening, he was lettin it roll! :D

Tell him Hi for me.[/QUOTE]

I heard about that day.. :thumbsup: I will tell him hi for you. :peace:

Back