white face guages

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Is it a real pain in the azz to change the faces. Also would like to buy,but need in KPH.

RSD.

This would be what I'm after...

Thanks,

RSD.

guages.jpg

Ride brother, ride :laugh: It's freaking cold up there isn't it .....

No its nice.(plus I have heated everything if nessecary) I have ridden everyday pretty much. Yesterday was the score of all scores. metzler sportec m5's and an alpinestars full race suit with pucks,both for 800.oo OTD.

So I spent a few hours yesterday scrubbin in the new tires. Almost died twice. AWESOME. I was over confidant,ego inflated,and riding WAY WAY too fast.

WAHOOOOO I love it.

Just about had the...Rubbah side Up. :laugh:

RSD.

Weather Forecast: Victoria, British Columbia - The Weather Network 29 celsius = 84.2 farenheit :hot:

i have changed the guages the only problem i had was the needles needed adjusted couple of times to be accurate when i reinstalled

I put a set on mine years ago. Use spoons or forks to get rhe needles off and make sure you mark where they are at when you pull them with tape. When you put it all back together just line up the needles with the tape. You will monkey with them a few times but its not hard to swap them.

I put a set on mine years ago. Use spoons or forks to get rhe needles off and make sure you mark where they are at when you pull them with tape. When you put it all back together just line up the needles with the tape. You will monkey with them a few times but its not hard to swap them.

Thanks Zook.

RSD.

Back