White Busa and ZX14 pics

warbrown

Bald and Busafied
Donating Member
Registered
I couldn't make it down this year, so my Brother in Tampa sent these to torment me.

whiteLE.jpg

That LE just doesn't do much for me.  I wouldn't turn it down if someone gave it to me, but they should have gone with what has become the standard LE/SE design.  That black Kawi is kinda nice though. Thanks for posting the pics.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130006274 -->

That LE just doesn't do much for me. I wouldn't turn it down if someone gave it to me, but they should have gone with what has become the standard LE/SE design.
I'm with you... They managed to ruin the LE in my opinion. The whole draw to the previous LE's for me was the single color paint job. Not only is this one two tone, but the graphic design of the scheme looks like shid as well... IMNSHO.

DUDE....that kawi is butt freaky ugly. I am not just saying that cuzz it is a kawi either. I am saying it cuzz it is butt freaky ugly.

Yes...Ill take a UFO with a banana seat please.
devil.gif
soapbox.gif

DUDE....that kawi is butt freaky ugly.  I am not just saying that cuzz it is a kawi either.  I am saying it cuzz it is butt freaky ugly.

Yes...Ill take a UFO with a banana seat please.    
devil.gif

soapbox.gif
I have to agree. I was on the fence until I saw the other angles. That rear shot is the worst. Maybe it can get slightly better looking without the mudflap, but I doubt it.

I like the new LE Color, but it should've been a regular Busa, or a single color.

I love the styling of the new 636 and the '04-'05 10R, but I just ain't diggin' that ZX-14 at all... I'm with you guys on that.
biggrin.gif

I kind of like the white. I'm thinking of painting mine solid white with factory decals this winter. Still can't decide.

oooo.... au~...ooooo.... I love looking at new bikes, but yes, that white isn't my thing.... but it's still nice...... The Kawi's...... look good also.....

I like the white LE, but, you're right, the LE should be a single color. Not sure about the silver wheels, though.

I'm not thrilled with the look of the 14. It looks like they couldn't decide what to do with the nose, and I hate those side panels. The 10 and 12 are far better looking.

Back