While Stunnah's down

WHOA

Registered
While the stunnah is down in his back, I think I'll pick up where he left off around these parts. He'll probably be mad at me because people will be talking about the jet black busa with them chrome thangs on it instead of the silver (excuse me) platinum busa with the old man on it. But he won't be mad long. We'll sip on some crown and laugh about it later.

Yep,, there's no way he can let that go by without some verbage and
muscle.gif
ing.

Welcome aboard Whoa..

You have a nice scooter. and I liked the big smokey burnout..

And take easy on the STUNNAH he has some fans around here.

Whoa, love your Busa!!!!  I almost traded in my 99 gray/black for the LE.  But, you can't get it here in Cali and I kinda like having the 99 unrestricted Busa that truly is the fastest color made. But yours does look awiight playa....  I'll give ya that..

Don't be too hard on my buddy Stunnah, we've kinda gotten attached to him around here....  He always has nice things to say about me so I gotta stick up for him.....

Welcome to the board!!!!!!  LoBusa  ]

While the stunnah is down in his back, I think I'll pick up where he left off around these parts.  He'll probably be mad at me because people will be talking about the jet black busa with them chrome thangs on it instead of the silver (excuse me) platinum busa with the old man on it.  But he won't be mad long.  We'll sip on some crown and laugh about it later.
Whoa "WHOA" that's a large statement your making there with your total of 4 post and all...

Let me put it this way "Whoa" you've had your 4 post of fame so it's time for me to put you back on the porch...I'm the "STUNNAH" and I am ready willing and able to type...I may not be able to spank 1200's right now but you know the deal...I may not be able to walk the Busa right now but you also know the deal on that...

"Whoa" I ain't mad you know I never get mad I just
muscle.gif
You've seen it before...Remember???

Your Black SE is doing the damn thang but also remember who put your ass on it...And when the Black and Platinum thangs are side by side you know in your heart the Platinum Rules...

"Whoa" I may have a few years of maturity on you also but you also know that I have a secret weapon and your really know why they (females) call me "STUNNAH"!!!!

I've always got a bottle of Crown hanging around come partake and bask in the "Glory Of STUNNAH"...

This was to easy!!!
muscle.gif

You can't play the playa!!!

muscle.gif

I've always got a bottle of Crown hanging around come partake and bask in the "Glory Of STUNNAH"...
Is that open to everybody? Or just WHoa?

haha.. I'll bring my shades so I can handle the brightness. Your doing some BBQ too I hope?

Afterall... some say a mans greatness can be measured by his BBQ ability.

Hayabusa Hooooo!.. To Jackson says I!
Oo.gif
baaa.gif
thumbs-up.gif

Kent: whats up with the picture?? I can remove it if ya like.

WHOA: good to have you as the STUNNAH backup, but soon you will get comfortable here and show us what you got!!
all_coholic.gif

Is that open to everybody? Or just WHoa?

haha..  I'll bring my shades so I can handle the brightness.  Your doing some BBQ too I hope?

Afterall... some say a mans greatness can be measured by his BBQ ability.

Hayabusa Hooooo!.. To Jackson says I!
Oo.gif

baaa.gif

thumbs-up.gif
Open invitation Ego you'll always be welcomed at "STUNNAH'S"...Want be BBQ for a while...

Welcome aboard Whoa..

SCOOTER.............SCOOTER,

MAN THIS IS THE FASTEST PRODUCTION MOTORCYLE EVER MADE AND WITH A RIDER LIKE ME ON IT, IT IS PROBABLY THE FASTEST ONE ON EARTH AND SURROUNDING PLANETS.

IN CASE STUNNAH DIDN'T TELL YA'LL, I'M A BAD MUTHA......WELL LET ME WATCH MY MOUTH.

YOU SAY STUNNAH HAS FANS AROUND HERE, WELL I HAVE FANS WORLD WIDE. I'M A INTERNATIONAL PLAYA (I THOUGH YOU KNEW).

BUT ANYWAY, THANKS FOR THE WELCOME

PEACE

Whoa, love your Busa!!!!  I almost traded in my 99 gray/black for the LE.  But, you can't get it here in Cali and I kinda like having the 99 unrestricted Busa that truly is the fastest color made. But yours does look awiight playa....  I'll give ya that..

Don't be too hard on my buddy Stunnah, we've kinda gotten attached to him around here....  He always has nice things to say about me so I gotta stick up for him.....

Welcome to the board!!!!!!  LoBusa  ]
LoBUSA,
GIRL WHERE DO I BEGIN? I NOTICED YOUR QUOTE AT THE END OF YOU POST "never let an opportunity pass you by". WELL LET ME TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SAY THAT YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE FINEST THANG I'VE SEEN ON A BIKE SINCE I WAS RIDING MY BIKE DOWNTOWN LAST WEEK AND SAW MY REFLECTION IN THE STORE WINDOWS. NOW THAT'S HARD TO BEAT.
YOU SAY THAT YOU STICK UP FOR STUNNAH, WELL LET ME TELL YA, WHEN I LOOKED AT YOUR PICTURES ON THIS SITE I KINDA GOT EXCITED AND PARTS OF ME STUCK UP FOR YOU.
THANKS FOR THE WELCOME

PEACE

Oops , wrong page to post ... anyway sweet busa whoa and I gotta ride 1 day w/ a fellow Janitor. Aloha - Kent
KENT
I'D LOVE TO RIDE WITH A FELLOW JANITOR ONE DAY. I CAN SHOW YOU HOW I BE MOPP'N THESE FOOLS THAT PULL UP BESIDE ME AND HAVE THE ADACITY TO THINK THAT THEY ARE GOING TO WIN.
AFTER I MOPP'EM, I SWEEP'EM UNDER THE RUG AND FORGET ABOUT'EM AND BY THAT TIME ALL THE WOMEN ARE SO IMPRESSED SO I JUST CHOOSE ONE OF THEM AND GO BACK TO MY PLACE TO WAX A LITTLE ASS.

THAT'S THE WAY I GET DOWN!!!!

CAN YOU DIG IT?

Welcome aboard Whoa..

SCOOTER.............SCOOTER,    

MAN THIS IS THE FASTEST PRODUCTION MOTORCYLE EVER MADE AND WITH A RIDER LIKE ME ON IT, IT IS PROBABLY THE FASTEST ONE ON EARTH AND SURROUNDING PLANETS.

IN CASE STUNNAH DIDN'T TELL YA'LL, I'M A BAD MUTHA......WELL LET ME WATCH MY MOUTH.

YOU SAY STUNNAH HAS FANS AROUND HERE, WELL I HAVE FANS WORLD WIDE.  I'M A INTERNATIONAL PLAYA (I THOUGH YOU KNEW).

BUT ANYWAY, THANKS FOR THE WELCOME

PEACE
No playa hating here! just giving you props on your bike. (scooter) I've always called them scooters..
If your ever in the midwest I'd like a shot at the title.
(The Fastest on earth and surrounding planets)

and you look like a BAMF, I'll give it to ya.

rdg808, Maybe I exaggerated a little but I am the fastest around these parts. I ain't no punk though. Stunnah told me that Ninja Eater was the man. 16/40 and turbo.....too much for me.

rdg808,   Maybe I exaggerated a little but I am the fastest around these parts.  I ain't no punk though.  Stunnah told me that Ninja Eater was the man.  16/40 and turbo.....too much for me.
I'll agree with "Whoa" on his speed factor within our sect...
muscle.gif

Back