While I'm here...

BoostCreep

Registered
Currently in Japan, is there anything for the 1g Hayabusa that was Japanese only that would be cool to pick up that anybody can think of? I'll probably head to a dealer here in a few weeks.

Japan's a great place to visit and to live in. Spent a lot of time there myself.
I was also there when the first hayabusa was released for sale. Drooled over it for days but didn't end up buying one until I was back home.

I can't really think of anything off the top of my head .....

Best bet is to go see a dealer but don't be surprised if they don't offer you a lot of their time!
Do your research before you go to the dealers .... they'll sure appreciate that more and if price is a concern for you ...make sure you shop around first as prices vary widely.....

Good luck I'm sure you will have heaps of fun :thumbsup:

Actually, I've already got a Busa, I'm just stuck here for months so I figured if there's some interesting things they had for sale for it that weren't offered (or easy to get) in America, I'll pick some stuff up here. You're right though, I really do love this place...

Magical racing has some nice CF parts...fuel tank...most tech type items cold be cool to grab while you are there

Actually, I've already got a Busa, I'm just stuck here for months so I figured if there's some interesting things they had for sale for it that weren't offered (or easy to get) in America, I'll pick some stuff up here. You're right though, I really do love this place...

Yeah I realised that you were talking about parts only.
Whether you buy a whole bike or parts you still need to check prices everywhere you can.

Maybe you could get an original owners manual....skies the limit I guess.....
...and as for an exhaust ..sure that would be nice but if it doesn't fit inside your suitcase when it's time to come home...the shipping will kill you...
Just something to think about......

Good luck checking out the sights.............:laugh:

I would try to visit as many bike shops as you can and see what they have to offer :thumbsup: I know those Yoshimura Fuel tanks are hard to come by in the states as well as certain exhausts :whistle:

When I was there with my 01, the big places to get parts was Yellow Box... They carried Magical Racing stuff back then, but I don't appreciate the parts then. Not sure where you are, but there was a HUGE dealership with a whole building for accessories and aftermarket stuff near Camp Zama...

How long are you going to be there? I need a 02-03 JDM STI hood scoop and air diffuser for my Subaru in silver. Hook a brother up! :please:

Back