Which Windscreen? HELP!

blacked_busa

Registered
I am trying to decide if I should get the SR Series from Zero Gravity or the Puig Double Bubble? I really like the look of the SR series but Im not sure how much difference it will be in wind resistance? It 1 1/2 inch that big of difference with the wind? I mostly commute on the highway.

I didn't see the 1.5 inches to be a benefit. imo the SR from ZG looks much better. but some swear by the puig DB tho. I've had both and prefer the SR.

I have the zero gravity double bubble. I find I get a good deal of wind noise mid tuck, sitting up or full tuck no problem. I have a is max bluetooth modular not the quietest helmet. I like the look but would have went with the pig db but I found it after I purchased my zero gravity.

I went ahead an ordered the Sr Series. I really like the looks of it compared to the big double bubble. I just don't see 1.5 inches being that big of a difference at 70Mph. I feel like I should be able to tuck with the SR series. Hopefully this one fits unlike the Hotbodies windscreen I had to return.

Back