Which turbo and trim do you use?

Hello there 2002. I am double-oh-seven. LOL Not sure what do you mean by "trim". I've got Hahn Stage 1 kit, a complete sleeper - all hidden inside.

Hello there 2002. I am double-oh-seven. LOL Not sure what do you mean by "trim". I've got Hahn Stage 1 kit, a complete sleeper - all hidden inside.

Nice to meet you agent. Lol. I was referring to compressor wheel and the exhaust a/r trims .48 .63 .86 etc. I have a ITS turbo kit(out of business) with most of of the parts hidden and a muffler. I need another turbo and am considering a garret dual bb turbo, so i could use some help with the trim.

This is the only trim you need, how much power do you want?

Current Turbo Kits

Hm ive checked there sight before, i cant seem to find and specifics on trims. I have a t3/t4 and was considering a garett gt3071r. I am shooting for around 280whp. Thats what the bike dynoed with 8psi(havent checked myself) before the turbo went out.

I'm running a TO4E 50 Trim Stage II with a .48 exhaust housing. Spools up very fast and makes good power. I'm set up around 325hp at 16psi. It's been a good street strip turbo. I have no turbo lag.

I'm running a TO4E 50 Trim Stage II with a .48 exhaust housing. Spools up very fast and makes good power. I'm set up around 325hp at 16psi. It's been a good street strip turbo. I have no turbo lag.

I was in between thr .48 or .63. Im leaning more towards the .48 now.
Is your turbo journal or bb? Thanks for the info!

It's a journal bearing turbo. With the modern technology, you won't find too much difference in spool rate between journal and bb. My turbo goes positive at 4K RPM's.

That's is certainly true. He is looking at a smaller street/strip style turbo which is why I made that comment.

Moparict is right. Im going for street/strip. Mostly a street turbo and the strip everynow and then. I talked to my tuner and he said he coul get a duall bb turbonetics that would start spool at 3600rpm and be in the mid to upper hp range for 1600 installed and tuned. I think thats an awsome deal.

Back