Which tank cover are you running?

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Pic's or links please.... My 2000 has a Second Chance tank cover and I like it. There doesn't seem to be a lot of choices out there and I'm looking for something different. Any seen a 2008 Suzuki catalog yet?

I went with one off Ebay. (Suzuki factory package) Had a few wrinkles in the beginning but soon disappeared. It even came with factory decals for the ones that would be covered up when installing. I have no intention of installing them but still kinda cool to have.

tank_bra.jpg

I went with one off Ebay. (Suzuki factory package) Had a few wrinkles in the beginning but soon disappeared. It even came with factory decals for the ones that would be covered up when installing. I have no intention of installing them but still kinda cool to have.
I have the same cover. Purchased on ebay. It has a few wrinkles right under the seat, but other than that, it looks nice.

Could i please have the link where you found it? I have thought about putting one on mine. Have you ever had any trouble with it scratching the paint? I was told they would do that. I just sent my seats off to Tobin today and cant wate to get them back. I hope they are as nice as everyone sais they are. Thanks in advance, Doug

Could i please have the link where you found it? I have thought about putting one on mine. Have you ever had any trouble with it scratching the paint? I was told they would do that. I just sent my seats off to Tobin today and cant wate to get them back. I hope they are as nice as everyone sais they are. Thanks in advance, Doug
Here ya go; <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-08-HAYABUSA-FUEL-TANK-BRA-COVER-WITH-KANJI-LOGO_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35583QQihZ
005QQitemZ150197330472QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....meZWDVW</a>

Item # 150197330472
CREATED TO FIT THE ALL NEW FOR 2008 HAYABUSA MOTORCYCLE - Custom-fit carbon-look vinyl cover features embossed Hayabusa logo and soft backing to help protect your tank finish.

I have had the factory tank bra on my 02 and have not had a problem with scratching the paint. I made sure the tank was completely clean before installing and would take it off occassionally to clean and wax the tank. It's really nice and protects other things from scratching or wearing through the paint.
jump9.gif

Back