Which political news channel tells the truth?

Which political news channel tells it how it is?

• Total voters
All are subjective. It's humanly impossible to REMAIN objective.

We learn from parents, family, friends, social circumstances and personal experience.

Corporations are no different; news included.

I would have a better chance of picking one if you had added None of the Above or BBC or The Onion
Up here We have the govt owned news from the CBC . Generally to the left unless you are getting the Quebec feed Then you would never know there was a world beyond Quebec
To balance that In the Toronto area at least we have two Right leaning radio stns
What is most annoying about any news outlet i have listened to over the years as a trucker is what is considered news
What is reported on is indicative of which way they lean
If you were to listen to news in Hollister MO in the morning and Cincinnati OH by night you would never know they were in the same country sometimes
I am not sure it is possible to get truth in the news anymore If indeed it ever was

You need to include . . .

None of the above .

:beerchug:

In Canada it's exclusively True North and Rebel Media.

The big ones are all on the federal government's payroll.

Hard to believe mainstream media these days.Lately I’ve found some of the Fox YT snippets quite refreshing.The way OTT fear that came with this ‘pandemic’ they spoke of lately which I found refreshing.The whole thing about the vote by mail that the democrat party are trying to bring in(as the Trumper makes his mark;)) and Biden by all accounts hasn’t got a hope in the election.This can apparently open the fraud gates and I found this refreshing.

Associated Press
Reuters
BBC
Guardian
CNN
France 24 English service
CBC Canadian
CTV Canadian
MSNBC
Al Jazeera english
Australian Broadcasting System
Colombia Reports online news paper
Sky news UK

As a news junkie these are the sources, in no particular order, I check on a daily basis. Both Fox and RT have too much of a political slant for me to bother with. LOL

cheers
ken

Back