Which pipe should I buy????

G

I would like to buy a 4:1 complete exhaust system for the Busa....
Which pipe should I consider buying?

Can anyone help???
Thanks
M.Tran

All pipes for one thing are 4into 2 into 1....I have yosh and micron...yosh fits and sounds great plus seems to run OK...Micron looks killer with carbon can and seems to run much better fit is not quite as good but very acceptable. Akrapovic sounds like the pipe to possibly have but I don`t think its worth 2-300 bucks more for possibly 1-2 HP at best....and it is a very quiet pipe and I have to admit I personally like them LOUD.

cbxchris.. Should I consider buying a commander II with the pipe.. Or can I run the pipe without the commander II?

[This message has been edited by meBusa (edited 18 December 1999).]

I have had the yosh ti, the micron, and the akra. on my bike. The Akr. won hands down. There are a couple of other pipes to consider now like the force 1 from orient express and the m4. Take a look at them all and see which one you like/sounds the best. Good luck and happy hunting.

Cycle Stuff

Have Yosh pipe, and PC 2. Also did airbox mod. On dyno, the best settings were -2 medium / +2 high. In the Quarter mile, it actually ran better e.t. and mph with stock settings. Track near sea level, temp. in the 60 ~ 70 deg. range. Has anyone else done track vs dyno comparison, on settings ?

Back