Which one to get?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
This one that has a little subtlety and doesn't immediately say what's underneath.....

A4DB1EBE-4EAE-495B-99AA-C5735ACFF822-1649-000003102C147877.jpg

Or this one which is obv.....
73747DF2-0F2B-43C3-9604-CEE7092A40FB-1649-0000031026045624-1.jpg

This will only be used inside as a cover to keep kids and such off not as an outdoor protectant or cover to hide what's underneath. Just not sure if I want one has a big Kanji and Hayabusa on it or a simple Gsxr?
I'm kinda leaning toward the Gsxr one.

What says the peanut gallery?

Last edited by a moderator:
Was thinking that but I bought the bike because its what I like not what I wanted because of what it is.
Under cover I don't really want to 'brag' about what's underneath.

I do like that Hayabusa one though?
Crap I'm as fickle as a girl!

I've got the Busa one, but if your going to go "generic" I'd say my old Nelson Riggs cover was of Higher Quality.

image-333714759.jpg

If its going to be outside, then me personally i'd go with the GSX-R just because as others have stated you don't want everyone to know whats under there. Another down side is people who may know what a Hayabusa is and haven't seen one or just want a peek at another could walk up and look under it just to have a look. Just my 2 cents. You should get one that says ZX-14 cause then no one would want it! :beerchug:

I'd go for the Hayabusa one. I'll probably be picking one up in the very near future as well.

Back