Which Mra X-creen?

Getn off

Registered
I have searched every post I can find but still unclear on the answer. Sorry if this sounds obvious.
I have a Puig Double Bubble on my Gen2 and want an adjustable MRA screen. Confused which one to order. Do I just order one for a gen 2 busa, or something different? Not sure if the Puig is too curved for the mount.
Anyone done this and know for sure? I guess next step is to just call MRA, but I have faith someone here has done exactly this!
Thx,
Troy

Also...
Not sure which will fit better, the sport (10" x 4") or the touring (15" x 6")? Anyone run either?
Teoy

Yea, I do want one but concerned about the fit. The Puig is very currved vs the oem screen and not sure if the MRA will contour to it. Which screen did u put it on? Is urs the sport or touring? That pic looks like a sport to me.
Thanks,
Troy

He has a mra screen complete . Think he bought it from me . I do not think just the MRA vario part works with just a double bubble style screen .
Try Google search images .

He has a mra screen complete . Think he bought it from me . I do not think just the MRA vario part works with just a double bubble style screen .
Try Google search images .

You are correct. I misunderstood the question, sorry.

I have tried many many google searches. Problem is that I can't tell which model is on a Puig bd from the pics. Guess I will need to call.
Thanks again guys.
Troy

Actually, I did come across that one recently. Haven't been a hurry, so I have not called them yet. Thanks,
Troy

Just stands to reason that Puig would make one to fit their own screen. I have been looking into these as well. just keep putting it off for other things.

Just stands to reason that Puig would make one to fit their own screen. I have been looking into these as well. just keep putting it off for other things.

Ditto.
Troy

On a side note... I grew up not far from u, in Conway. Mom still lives off the Starbird Rd exit!

Ok guys, so since we have moved, during the winter months temps are in the low to mid 30's in the morning. Do these type of screens give you any wind protection say chest and up? I would be nice to be out of the wind in the mornings when I leave for work.

Yes they do . I have the extra large one now so the one you see on my bird in the video did really well , but was moved to my wife's Bandit .
She has a more vertical style windscreen so it added just what she wanted in looks / wind deflection .
The larger MRA model does very well for me . However at one time I owned the MRA full Vario screen that did not work for me as it was to low , and any change to the Vario wing just made buffeting very bad . With the tall Zero Gravity tour screen / MRA X screen teamed together its great .
On one note there is some wind screen flex that occurs at high speed . It took me a bit to learn to ignore it while riding .

Back