Which Military Service are you in or have served ?

Which Military Service are you in or have served ? - Seems to be alotta military on here

• Marines

Votes: 87 100.0%
  • Army

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Navy

• Air Force

• Coast Guard

• Reserves/National Guard of any branch

• No service but I love these guys

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Army National Guard for 16 years as a 67R (now reclassed to 15R).  Saw a couple of combat tours, now I'm a DoD contractor working in Iraq, doing the same job, and getting paid a lot better.

Hajii

Uncle Sam's Canoe Club from '80-'84 during the Libya and Grenada conflicts, spent most of our time in the Med, assigned to the U.S.S. Dwight D. Eisenhower CVN-69. I was a P&A'd 2nd Class Machinists Mate when I was Honorably discharged.

cvn69a_dwightdeisenhower_insig.jpg

Yo Schism, B co 1/21 Inf Regt 93-96...what company were you with?

As for the rest of youz guyz... US ARMY Airborne Air Assault Ranger...which basically means I can jump out a perfectly good airplane do a PLF into a Blackhawk then Commando rappel into your backyard and ambush yo ahs after weeks a no sleep and 1 MRE...why you may ask..Just cuz! HOOOAH!

(Warputer @ Feb. 08 2007,15:23) Hmmmmm...Looks like the Army guys are winning ....by a chin hair !  No Coast Guard on here ?  wow.gif
Yes, but I think I am afraid to admit it  laugh.gif

Coast Guard!!

(ToyKraz @ Feb. 28 2007,12:46)
(Warputer @ Feb. 08 2007,15:23) Hmmmmm...Looks like the Army guys are winning ....by a chin hair !  No Coast Guard on here ?  wow.gif
Yes, but I think I am afraid to admit it  laugh.gif

Coast Guard!!
No shame in that ToyKraz... under rated service if you ask me! Those guys are busy busy busy!! bowdown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back